Meet & talk to fellow OstoMates 20,339 members

Help - Ostomy Supplies

Posted by Delgado91024, on Sun May 26, 2019 4:35 pm

I am looking for Supplies as i no longer have any and i would be willing to pay for them-  i have ordered them however the supplies i ordered it is on back order and they fail to notify me -   i am based in San Gabriel Valley area in the Los Angeles County     - Pasadena area.

i just returned from Alaska as i had to bury my older brother- when i returned - i found out from compnay that the ostomy bags wil be back order until mid June.  I am now on my last bag.

your kind help in this matter is greatly appreciated.  

LD

Reply by Puppyluv56, on Sun May 26, 2019 5:54 pm

Delgado,

Please call Coloplast, Convetec and Hollister and your type of pouch company if it is not one of these, and ask for samples to get you through. They can overnight them. Also, there are local Medical supply companies that carry small amounts of Ostomy supplies that you can purchase.

just google Ostomy supplies near me! You can get them quickly. I would be glad to help but it would take a week to get to you and you could get them faster in the ways above! 

Puppyluv

Reply by Puppyluv56, on Sun May 26, 2019 6:35 pm

Question, you did not say what kind of supplie you need. What are you using? 

Pup

Reply by Delgado91024, on Tue May 28, 2019 2:46 pm

Dear Friend- thanks for reply-  I am using Coloplast- Urostomy pouch -SenSura 11814 Convex Light 1 piece Transparent 

Reply by Puppyluv56, on Tue May 28, 2019 5:24 pm

Delgado,

Did you locate an Ostomy or Medical supply company near you to get a few pouches to get you through? I hope so! I have a Colostomy so mine will will it work for you!

i am not sure what I would do if I did not have a big supply to outlast the the back orders! I would try to do that once you do get some in. There are other supply companies as well. I use Edgepark but there are other distributors that may have what you need in stock!

good luck!

puppyluv 

Reply by newyorktorque, on Wed May 29, 2019 2:01 am

I have coloplast one piece colostomy bags

* Please, do not post contact information like email, Facebook or Twitter accounts, or phone number. These will be removed by the Administrator.