Whats the password?

In this discussion
Replies
Views
Angelicamarie

This is a story about a woman who died and went to heaven. She met St.Peter at the pearly gates and he said, "You can't come in yet." Bewildered the woman wondered why.

He contined by saying to her, "You have to correctly spell a word and it can be any word."So, she spelled L-O-V-E.

St. Peter said, "Welcome to Heaven!" Then Peter asked her if she would take his place at the gates for a moment while he attended to other matters. He went on to instruct her that if anyone came while he was away to just follow the proceures that he had taken with her. Merely minutes after Peter had departed, she saw her ex-husband walking up.

She couldn't believe it! She asked him, "What are you doing here?"

He said," I just had a heart attack, did ;I really make it to heaven?" She said, not yet. You have to spell a word correctly. He said, "What word?' After a long pause, she said,

CZECHOSLOVAKIA.

Best regards,

Angelicamarie

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,089 members. Get inside and you will see.

We're not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed in the forums.

It's a very special community, embracing all ages and backgrounds. People are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

xnine

I would not make it either.

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate
Angelicamarie

X...if she wasn't asking the question, he probably would have made it. Lol