Give me one reason

In this discussion
Replies
Views
Angelicamarie

Hello All... This is a decent joint, there playing the heck out of them guitars and horns.

Tracy Chapman and Eric Clapton / Give Me One Reason/Vevo

Best Wishes,

Angelicamarie

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,095 members. Get inside and you will see.

We're not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed in the forums.

It's a very special community, embracing all ages and backgrounds. People are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

Bill

Hello Angelicamarie. Thankyou for this introduction to a great singer and some accomplished musicians. I don't normally tune in to this genre but can appreciate why people do.

Best wishes

Bill

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate
Angelicamarie

G,morning Bill, yes Tracy has a very smooth voice and play the heck out of a guitar. I found that the combination of them both singing was a plus and I'm glad you enjoyed that joint!

Angel

Past Member

Hiya, I'd never heard of her before, beautiful ;sultry voice and so ;duskily attractive in the video. The Lady makes a point ;in ;the lyrics.

As always, tc

Best wishes

steve

Angelicamarie

Hi Fredbilt, Tracy has been around since the late 80's. She has her very own style which so many don't. As far as lyrics I'm sure many have and continue to feel like that. I Have!

Thanks,

Angel

Stories of Living Life to the Fullest from Ostomy Advocates I Hollister