Reversal Progress and Health Update

Replies
Views
Renfromtexas

Haven't been here in a while! So far so good on reversal. Still have extreme poops.. How is everyone?

john.m.schmidt1

Congratulations on your reversal, keep checking in. I am still trying to decide if I want to go through with it. The side effects seem extreme compared to the minor pain from the stoma to me, but I would like to hear more.

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,502 members. Get inside and you will see.

It's not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed.

Many come here for advice or to give advice 🗣, others have found good friends 🤗, and there are also those who have found love 💓. Most of all, people are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

Dogen\'s bag

Hello Ren from Texas,

As someone getting the surgery in a few days, I must ask: What is an "Extreme Poop"?

Cheers!

CrappyColon

Ren, remind me what type of reversal you had when you get a chance?

Justbreathe

Ren - Thanks for the update - those of us who are fortunate enough to have the choice of reversal, but so far have opted out, appreciate your return to this site with updates. THX jb

Living with Your Ostomy | Hollister
gentlejohn

We will miss you.

Daughter

Congratulations on the successful reversal. Hope your bowel movements calm down in the near future. I will keep you in my prayers for continued healing. My mom has decided not to reverse her colostomy that she got last August. She's doing well though.

Delsol93

Congratulations! I'm at 8 months past reversal. My new routine is every morning a major poop. I'm not sure why but I'm okay with it. Still losing weight (not sure why). But happy that I had everyone here to help me through it. Have a good weekend! John