Ostomate Anthem: Inside Out by the Traveling Wilburys

Replies
Views
Mysterious Mose

My local PBS station ran the George Harrison memorial concert a few days ago and that brought to mind the Traveling Wilburys, whom I haven't listened to in way too many years. I was out for my daily walk this morning and listened to them on my music service. Therefore, I want to nominate their song "Inside Out" as a candidate for Ostomate Theme Song.

If you are not familiar with who they were, the 90s supergroup included George Harrison, Bob Dylan, Roy Orbison, Jeff Lynne, and Tom Petty. Not just a supergroup, but a super supergroup. :-)

Daniel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fq5yHdVKSQs

Rose Bud 🌹

OMG... I can so see where you're going with this unless my imagination is way more out there than yours. I had to crack up at look at your drain pipe. Is it yellow? My answer would be half of the time yes it is, and I'm definitely inside out and upside down... lol. YOU MADE MY DAY Mose 🤣🤣🤣

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,502 members. Get inside and you will see.

It's not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed.

Many come here for advice or to give advice 🗣, others have found good friends 🤗, and there are also those who have found love 💓. Most of all, people are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

Mysterious Mose
Reply to Rose Bud 🌹

Well, I realize this song is basically about the environment, but there are so many lyrics that ring true to ostomates and that is one of them. I couldn't resist posting it. Besides, we are a part of the environment!

Daniel

TerryLT

A very fitting theme song for us ostomates! They were a true super group.

Terry

Lily17

Okay, I'll play:

"You put your stoma in, you take your stoma out...you put your stoma in and you shake it all about. You do the Hokey Pokey and you turn yourself around; that's what it's all about!"

I saw your post earlier today, Mose, and this silly song popped into my head! LOL Finally talked my geeky self into responding with it. ;) Thanks for the smiles! :)

Lily17~

Getting Support in the Ostomy Community with LeeAnne Hayden | Hollister
eefyjig

Perfectly fitting!👏