My Ostomy Toilet Setup: Tips for Comfort and Convenience

Replies
Views
IGGIE
Sep 30, 2023 6:27 am

G-day Ostomates, I thought I would show you my setup in the toilet. I sit facing the back wall, and this way I can have everything I need in front of me, making emptying and changing so much easier. You can also see a seat I made to make it more comfortable, but it does work just as well without the seat. I hope this helps someone to make life a little bit better. Regards, IGGIE

Beachboy
Sep 30, 2023 3:19 pm

Great idea. It is a hassle trying to reach everything when you're trying to empty the bag or deal with a wayward wafer.

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,889 members. Get inside and you will see.

It's not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed.

Many come here for advice or to give advice 🗣, others have found good friends 🤗, and there are also those who have found love 💓. Most of all, people are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

7dragonflies.hm
Sep 30, 2023 9:49 pm

Hey Iggie! You have the ultimate setup here, very nice. It's a real pain to get going and realize you forgot to grab something. You've got everything right in reach and I can tell you put some good thought into it. Love it.

AlexT
Oct 01, 2023 2:45 am

You need that much stuff to poop? 🤭 Nice setup.