Stoma wanderlust, holiday edition

Replies
Views
Beachboy

Hey ya, fellow stomas!

Stoma Herb here.  Today my minion, Beachboy, has taken us to Monterey Bay Aquarium.  I'm eyeing lots of cool fish, some fishy looking aquatic critters, tons of funny lookin' tourists, and great food.... I shall enjoy processing later.  What's not to like !?

Some say life is a bag half empty.. not me.  It's half full.

Morning glory

😂 

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,485 members. Get inside and you will see.

It's not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed.

Many come here for advice or to give advice 🗣, others have found good friends 🤗, and there are also those who have found love 💓. Most of all, people are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

Beachboy

Today we're walking to historic Fisherman's Wharf.  Hopefully I'll get a peek at the Harbor seals and cool sea birds if stingy Beachboy lifts his shirt occasionally when no ones looking. 

Also, I'm hankering for some Salt Water taffy!  Love chocolate and banana flavors.  I promised Beach dude I'd go easy on output if he sent a few my way.  

Looks like rain later today, a little windy now.  But I'm cozy in my bag.  

Life's a circus.  Ya just gotta be the ringmaster.

Beachboy

Beachboy

Looking toward Santa Cruz from Cannery Row.

How to Manage Emotions with LeeAnne Hayden | Hollister
Beachboy

Finally a room with a view in Santa Cruz, overlooking the wharf.  About time that silly Beachboy actually is "on the beach."   Stoma Herb is now one happy camper.

Beachboy

Maybe I should start a blog;  "Travels and mayhem" with stoma Herb.  

Now I just gotta get outta da bag.. and into some sunshine.   Work on my tan.

Beachboy

Sunset at Capitola Beach, CA  New Years eve.

Morning glory
Reply to Beachboy

Go for it. I would read it.

Beachboy

At Capitola, Soquel river walk.

Beachboy

Stoma Herb likes...

Beachboy

All images taken with Samsung S23 Ultra cell phone.  200 megapixel main camera.  

Beachboy

Elephant seal & pup near Hearst Castle.

Jayne
Reply to Beachboy

BW for a lovely Holiday - Hope it was a Good One