Hi

Replies
Views
whitinge73

Hi there i am from the uk i have a urostomy and want to make friends with other people who have stomas.

Cheekymonkey111

Hi whitinge hope u are ok and are finding lots of ppl here for support and friendship x

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,506 members. Get inside and you will see.

It's not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed.

Many come here for advice or to give advice 🗣, others have found good friends 🤗, and there are also those who have found love 💓. Most of all, people are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

infinitycastle52777

Hey, hi and welcome. This is a great group of supportive people. Hope you find yourself with lots of kind words here too.

Lee

Morning glory

You have come to the right place for support and friendship. Welcome to the site. Reach out and join in.

Beachboy

Hello.  Welcome our little place on the world wide web.  Everyone here has, or had, an ostomy.  You'll find great advice, friendly Ostemates, humor, and tough resilient people who give meaning to the word: survivor.

Take care

Getting Support in the Ostomy Community with LeeAnne Hayden | Hollister
w30bob

Hi whitinge73,

Welcome to stomaland!  There's always room for one more!

;O)

Itsme58

Welcome to the group of great people, supportive and helpful and most of all friendly.

Happy-but-Newbie

Hello there!!!

Female, late forties and Urostomy as well, so it's already 2 of us ;-P

there's plenty more!

Caz67

Welcome to the site 😁 xx 

ron in mich

Hi Whitinge welcome to the site, i,ve been an ostomate for 30 some years.