Views
7dragonflies.hm
Feb 28, 2024 10:25 pm
Reply to Kas

Thank you, Kas, so very much! 🙂

7dragonflies.hm
Feb 28, 2024 10:27 pm
Reply to CrappyColon

Oh my gosh, yes, he was so sweet to me the other night. He said, "So this is the last time I'll see you with the bag?" I said, "Yes, hopefully." He wanted to see it one last time and touch it, lol. I told him, "Now you've touched an intestine." He's been my little rock! Thank you, thank you!! ❤️

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,841 members. Get inside and you will see.

It's not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed.

Many come here for advice or to give advice 🗣, others have found good friends 🤗, and there are also those who have found love 💓. Most of all, people are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

7dragonflies.hm
Feb 28, 2024 10:40 pm
Reply to warrior

Not a good title, and I can't figure out how to edit it 😬 but thank you for your concern, Warrior... and your support!! ☺️☺️

7dragonflies.hm
Feb 28, 2024 10:50 pm
Reply to Axl

Aw, thank you, Axl! I could cry just reading that, very sweet. I may be a bit emotional, but I seem to get that way anymore. I appreciate your kind words. ☺️

CrappyColon
Feb 28, 2024 10:50 pm
Reply to 7dragonflies.hm

This is what came to mind when people started mentioning the title of your post... Yes, I had young children when this movie came out. Haha.

Living with Your Ostomy | Hollister
7dragonflies.hm
Feb 28, 2024 10:51 pm
Reply to ron in mich

Thank you very much, Ron 🙂

7dragonflies.hm
Feb 28, 2024 10:54 pm
Reply to IGGIE

Oh Iggie, thank you. I'm fighting back the tears for real. You guys are so wonderful. Thank you for your kind encouragement. ☺️

7dragonflies.hm
Feb 28, 2024 10:56 pm
Reply to DexieB

Gosh, Dexie, it sounds like you couldn't have asked for a better outcome! That's absolutely wonderful, and I'm really happy for you. I think we can all relate to the dreaded cough fresh out of surgery. Heck... even a bit after. Hopefully, you didn't sprout a hernia! Thank you for letting me know how yours went. I'm hopeful. ☺️

w30bob
Feb 29, 2024 7:24 am

Hi flies,

After what you've been through, this should be like a walk in the park! And it'll be over before you know it. Just remember to jump on here when you can and let us know how it went! Speedy recovery!

;O)

7dragonflies.hm
Feb 29, 2024 12:46 pm
Reply to w30bob

Hey Bob! I'm here waiting now to be called back. Thank you so much, and I hope it is a walk in the park! I'm trying not to worry about the what-ifs... adhesions, strictures... those ugly words scare me. I guess it almost feels like it can't truly be happening. Maybe surreal is the word, I guess. Thank you for your encouragement; it means a lot! And I'll keep you all posted. ☺️

warrior
Feb 29, 2024 1:46 pm
Reply to 7dragonflies.hm

Not to worry, sweetie..

Let's hope your next title will be "Alive and Well" or "Success" or "

I'm baaaaaaack".. keeping us on our toes for sure until then..

Blessings..

terrizajdel
Feb 29, 2024 3:00 pm

I'm praying for you and hope you get the results you want from this surgery. Best wishes, Terri.

IGGIE
Mar 01, 2024 4:24 am
Reply to 7dragonflies.hm

Xx

MoeMoe
Mar 01, 2024 5:03 am

I'm praying for you. Hope your surgery went well and recovery will be quick! God bless you, best wishes, and sending good vibes and sunshine rays your way!

dalferrob
Mar 01, 2024 7:59 am
Reply to DexieB

Congratulations on your recovery.

You have given me hope and encouragement.

Barbara.

7dragonflies.hm
Mar 06, 2024 7:57 pm
Reply to terrizajdel

Thank you so much, Terri. Your prayers made it to God's ears for me. Thank you, thank you, thank you!! I hope you are doing well. Hugs to you.

7dragonflies.hm
Mar 06, 2024 7:59 pm
Reply to MoeMoe

Thank you, MoeMoe! I appreciate your sweet wishes and prayers. And may the good Lord bless you too! Hugs

7dragonflies.hm
Mar 06, 2024 8:01 pm
Reply to warrior

Blessings to you, warrior. Thank you! I'm going to use one of your suggestions ;)