Handheld Bidet Sprayer for Toilet, Jet Sprayer for Toilet

Replies
Views
JVM261

I got this spryer from Amazon to prepare for my reversal. However, in the meantime, I find that it really works great for cleaning out the bag. You just put very little pressure on the part of the spryer that makes the water come out. Full pressure is too strong. Gently fill the bag up with water. Close it up and slosh it around and gently, carefully empty it into the toilet. It has been helpful for me even before reversal. It comes with a side tank mount, but I had it put on my wall with an L bracket for easy reach.  I had electric tape put on the edges of the bracket so that it’s not sharp.

AlexT

They have all kinds of stuff like that available nowadays for very little money. 

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,485 members. Get inside and you will see.

It's not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed.

Many come here for advice or to give advice 🗣, others have found good friends 🤗, and there are also those who have found love 💓. Most of all, people are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

JVM261
Reply to AlexT

Yes, this one was/is 20 dollars.

Night owl

Game changer! I can't live without mine!

IGGIE

G-Day JVM, I have the same set up in my toilet, anything to make life a little bit easier. Regards IGGIE

Staying Hydrated with an Ostomy with LeeAnne Hayden | Hollister
JVM261
Reply to IGGIE

Wonderful picture, thank you for showing the set up. What is the plastic thing under the seat, on the bowl? 

IGGIE
Reply to JVM261

G-Day JVM,  That is made of Ply Wood and painted white and i made as a seat because I sit facing the back wall. You can do it without the extra seat but I am a mad inventor. When you sit facing the back wall you have a lot more room to empty the bag and no splashing. Regards IGGIE

BobbiesZoo

I have a poor man's portible bidet.  Washed out Pepsi bottle with a curved tube poked into the lid.  Works great and was free! ;)

Have wanted one of the cheaper bidets off Amazon, just haven't gotten around to it yet.

JVM261
Reply to IGGIE

So intelligent of an idea.

AlexT
Reply to IGGIE

You have a lot of stuff. 😁

IGGIE
Reply to AlexT

G-Day Alex, Everything you see there is to be used at some time, so better than going to look for it it's already there. I can do a bag change in 5 minutes then back to enjoying life. Regards IGGIE

JVM261
Reply to IGGIE

I always take a box of tissue paper in. I should I have a box already in there. I like tissue better than toilet paper for bag changes. I think it’s the perfect size to wrap around and the ones with lotion are great.

Jane doe
Reply to BobbiesZoo

I use Womens douche bottles, keep them washed and clean by the toilet, works great!!