Sometimes the Old Ones Are Still Good

Replies
Views
Briutz
Sep 03, 2023 11:34 pm

A lovely, quiet old lady went to see her doctor with a problem she was worried about. He spoke to her with a reassuring manner and asked how he could help. "Oh doctor, I have a very embarrassing problem. I think it's my stoma. Something seems to be smelling so badly lately, but I can't bend far enough to pinpoint just where it's coming from." "Don't you worry, Mrs. Bellybottom, we'll sort this out," the doc replied. "Now you just lift your clothes slightly and let me examine." "Ooh yes," as he lowers his head, "there's definitely something sme..." "Ahem!" coughing slightly when suddenly, "paarrp!" the stoma retorts, and the doc directly inhales nature's unmistakably beautiful leg trembler and stumbles back into his chair. "God bless us," he whispers and looks at the old lady sympathetically. "Now I think I should make sure it's not a blockage, Mrs. Bellybottom, so I'll just have a quick look." And again, "PPhh-o-o-phh!!!" This caught him off guard, and he gasps, "What the f**? is that? I'll need a second or two, aarghh aahem." As the doc steps dizzily back, he turns and walks unsteadily over to the corner of the room, picks up a pole with a hook attached to the end, and turns to face the old lady who immediately requests, "What're you doing? Don't use that on me, doctor!!" And he quickly says, "Oh no, don't worry. I'm just going to open a couple of the big windows."

Morning glory
Sep 04, 2023 2:19 pm

LOL

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,887 members. Get inside and you will see.

It's not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed.

Many come here for advice or to give advice 🗣, others have found good friends 🤗, and there are also those who have found love 💓. Most of all, people are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

w30bob
Sep 05, 2023 3:16 am

Excellent B! Unfortunately, I don't think a lot of the younger folks will know they used to use long rods with hooks on the ends to open large windows... like we did in elementary school. Most windows in public buildings built since the '60s don't have windows that open!

;O)

Beachboy
Oct 09, 2023 4:35 am

My school had bars on the windows.