Another Installment of "A Different Poop Problem

Replies
Views
Beachboy
Oct 19, 2023 1:08 am

It happens every once in a while. I'm in a hurry. Gotta get out of the house and go! But my bag looks pretty large. I take a peek. Damn, it must weigh 3 pounds. Must empty the sucker. Into the bathroom I fly. Unlock, unroll, and hustle it empty. In my haste, the bag bottom flops about. Coating my tallywacker with... output. "Damn it," I exclaim. My wife comes to the door. "Everything OK, honey?" "Oh, I'm fine," I say reassuringly.

To be continued...

Beachboy
Oct 19, 2023 2:38 am

Part 2 of: A Different Poop Problem.

"You sure?" she says. "You sound stressed." "I got some shit on my dick," I reply. This revelation is met with stony silence. I hear her mutter as she walks away, "I'll never get near that thing again." No matter, I think. Looking around, I realize in my rush, I forgot to move the paper towels near the toilet. So I grab some toilet paper and succeed in smearing the poop even more. I get up and waddle over to grab the paper towels. And discover, horrors... I have poop all over my hands too. I'm thinking dark thoughts as I return to the throne. Another day in the life. "Gotta be tough to be an ostomate."

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,886 members. Get inside and you will see.

It's not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed.

Many come here for advice or to give advice 🗣, others have found good friends 🤗, and there are also those who have found love 💓. Most of all, people are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

Bill
Oct 19, 2023 6:55 am

'A DAY IN THE LIFE!'

IGGIE
Oct 19, 2023 1:21 pm
Reply to Bill

No

Justbreathe
Oct 20, 2023 10:46 am
Reply to Beachboy

Laughed out loud at this one... It has only happened to me once in the middle of the night while I was still half asleep - since I don't have a "tallywhacker," it ended up on the bathroom floor, requiring me to do a "clean-up on aisle 4."

Living with Your Ostomy | Hollister