Ostomate Ads for Clothing, etc

Replies
Views
life lover

How come this ostomy underwear model doesn't have a pouch? Not only should ostomy models have (or put one on if they don't) a pouch, but I think the model should depict the pouch full; right before we empty it. Then the product will really advertise what it's supposed to do in real life for us ostomates. So the next ad I see where the clothing/panties shows a model with her pouch 1/2 full and see how well it looks, then I'll buy the garment if it handled the pouch in that state as most of us ostomates are concerned about. So ad folks, hire an ostomate model to show your products. Not someone without one! Much appreciated.

mooza

Well said, I'm not really sure of these ostomate models. Lol, no scars? But also, there's the "what I wear is a bikini top with a cool pair of swimming shorts." I'm Australian and my scar is my life. I hate it, I love it. Wonder why anyone who never wore a bikini before would have a thing about wearing one now. I'm just saying this as I stopped bikinis at the age of 19. Lol, so either way, a one-piece swimsuit is as cool as I have seen. So many also there are models who do wear so many amazing swimwear gear in OZ. Anyway, cheers! Have a lovely day or night. And it's springtime here and warming up, so I am going to try and swim soon. Just not a lover of sand. I live across from the beach, so all is well. MOOZA _OZ

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,321 members. Get inside and you will see.

It's not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed.

Many come here for advice or to give advice 🗣, others have found good friends 🤗, and there are also those who have found love 💓. Most of all, people are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.