Looking for Crotch-High Toilet with Taps and Faucet - Are They Available?

Replies
Views
xnine

I searched the internet with no luck. It was about crotch high and had taps and a faucet on a toilet bowl that would flush. I wonder if they are custom made or if they are available as one unit?

Mark1070

Hi, xnine. Have you tried any of the medical supply companies? Some of the larger ones have online catalogs you could look through. It'd probably be best to simply call one though. I'll let you know if I'm able to find anything.

Regards,
Mark

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate
ChrisP

Are you talking about a bidet?

xnine

It is a raised wall-hung toilet with taps.

Zywie

Type in hospital toilets and a whole bunch of pictures come up with images that look similar to what you are describing. Perhaps you will see the one you are looking for?

Living with Your Ostomy | Hollister
Mark1070

Searching 'portable flushing hospital toilet' produces a ton of different types. Select images on Google browser. There are many. You might be better off calling the hospital and asking the WOCN on duty.

xnine

They are called clinical sinks. American Standard makes them, just have to find a place to buy one.

Zywie

Hmm, just put what you said up there in search on Google Chrome and a wall-hung toilet popped up from Kohler. They say it's adjustable to any height but I didn't see anything that looked like taps. It did say you can get a bidet feature.

Not sure this is going to work - using the link icon up there did not:

http://www.us.kohler.com/us/VeilE284A2-Wall-Hung-Toilets/content/CNT19300037.htm