Busy Babysitting Weekend

Replies
Views
Past Member
Reply to AlexT

Sending love and light to you as well, Alex. Let us know how it goes tomorrow. Reach out if you need anything. (((Hugs)))

Past Member
Reply to Abefroman1969

Me too. My mom has crossed over in 2002 but I still miss her every day.

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,713 members. Get inside and you will see.

It's not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed.

Many come here for advice or to give advice 🗣, others have found good friends 🤗, and there are also those who have found love 💓. Most of all, people are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

Abefroman1969
Reply to Anonymous

Have you been candlepin bowling? It's different from regular bowling.

Past Member
Reply to Abefroman1969

Yes, that's what we have here. Sorry, I should have said that.

RaenotRay
Reply to Earth Angel

EA,

I will be praying for you. For good results, wisdom for the doctors, and peace while you wait. I'm glad you're taking charge of your future. Never stop planning.
4 dogs sound adorable. I do detest moving though.

-Rae

Words of Encouragement from Ostomy Advocates I Hollister
RaenotRay
Reply to AlexT

I'll be praying for you too, Alex.

RaenotRay
Reply to Abefroman1969

I completely understand your fridge phobia. I take care of my kitchen because no one else can be trusted.

We'll just have to keep sharing about our amazing, angel mamas.

AlexT
Reply to RaenotRay

Thank you, ladies.

RaenotRay
Reply to Anonymous

Our mamas left such a legacy of love. Not everyone is as fortunate as we are.

TerryLT

Hi Rae, my weekend is going great thanks. Sounds like you are definitely keeping busy with the kids. Better you than me! I don't have that kind of patience, which is a good thing because I don't have kids! Well, there is my husband, who in many ways is a big kid, just a little more self-sufficient than some. I'm going to the gym this afternoon and I've got pretty good energy today, so my workout should be a little easier than some days. Do you know when your surgery is yet?

Terry

TerryLT
Reply to xnine

You are a hoot Xnine!

TerryLT
Reply to RaenotRay

That sounds really interesting! How did it turn out? Do you put some kind of fat or oil on them first?

TerryLT
Reply to Earth Angel

I'm sending positive vibes and hoping for the best possible results for you!

Terry

Earth Angel
Reply to RaenotRay

Thank you, Rae. As always, you are so kind! I feel the love.

TerryLT
Reply to AlexT

Hoping for the best results for you too, Alex.

Terry

Earth Angel
Reply to AlexT

Thanks so much, Alex! I'll be praying for good results for you! I know how terrifying it is. Although I'd love to go turkey hunting with you, I am going to be moving by the ocean. I need my beach - it's my happy place. There's nothing like being on the water. Thinking of you tomorrow with lots of hugs and prayers! Keep us posted.

Earth Angel
Reply to Anonymous

Thank you, Sally, so very much! I'll take all the prayers you've got!

RaenotRay
Reply to TerryLT

Air fried veggies are my favorite! I just spray them with cooking spray and sprinkle a little salt. Depending on the mood, I've added garlic, cumin, chipotle, ranch powder, Parmesan, and my personal favorite: nutritional yeast. The jalapeños I sliced down the middle and took the seeds out. You can leave the seeds in if you like it hotter. I also love to make salsa with air fried peppers. It adds that roasted taste with very little work.

RaenotRay
Reply to TerryLT

Kids and men definitely test the patience. There's something about sticky kisses that I just can't say no to though.

I'm glad you're feeling good today! It's so satisfying getting a good workout in. I used to take Barre classes 6 days a week. I miss feeling that good. My next surgery is April 14th. 3 days after my birthday.

TerryLT
Reply to RaenotRay

Thanks Rae! Really good ideas and I will definitely give them a try. I bought this air fryer a couple of years ago and it just sits on a shelf collecting dust. I've only ever used it for chicken, which was great, but I really need to stretch my horizons a bit!

Terry

TerryLT
Reply to RaenotRay

What are Barre classes? I hope your surgery turns out to be the best belated birthday present ever!

RaenotRay
Reply to TerryLT

I think I've tried to air fry almost everything. Leftover pizza is also especially good.

RaenotRay
Reply to TerryLT

Barre is a blend of ballet, yoga, and Pilates. I would schedule all my classes 2 weeks out for accountability. It was an hour a day I could think about anything but breathing. I highly recommend it.

TerryLT
Reply to RaenotRay

That sounds like an awesome workout!