In Need of Ostomy Supplies - Unemployed and Uninsured

Replies
Views
$Queen83$
Nov 19, 2022 10:58 am

Is there anyone who can help with ostomy supplies? I'm unemployed and have no insurance, so I literally have no bags. I would be so grateful. God bless you all!!!

Hairdresser
Nov 19, 2022 11:19 am

What size are you looking for? One piece or two?

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,846 members. Get inside and you will see.

It's not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed.

Many come here for advice or to give advice 🗣, others have found good friends 🤗, and there are also those who have found love 💓. Most of all, people are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

Abefroman1969
Nov 19, 2022 1:35 pm

NewLeaf has a post here in the last 48 hours looking to give away or donate supplies, I'd reply to that post and see if they can help as well.

What you are going through sounds awful and I hope our little community can help you.

Direct link to post is here

https://www.meetanostomate.org/discussion-forum/viewtopic.php?t=14204

eefyjig
Nov 19, 2022 1:36 pm

Can you be more specific? I have extra bags and rings but they're one piece and pre-cut 1".

ron in mich
Nov 19, 2022 2:02 pm

Hi, Queen. If you contact the companies, some have a program set up to help people.

Getting Support in the Ostomy Community with LeeAnne Hayden | Hollister
Mr.Heart2Win
Nov 19, 2022 10:12 pm

What size is your stoma?

Cplumber
Nov 20, 2022 4:34 am

Check with ostomy211.org; they have products for people in similar situations.

IGGIE
Nov 23, 2022 1:33 pm

You should move to Australia, all our supplies are totally free. We just pay an annual subscription of around 40. The Australian Government has supplied ostomates free for many years.