Thank you

Replies
Views
IGGIE

This is not a report or an answer to some problem, it is just a THANk YOU to all you guys for the help you give to our fellow Ostomates. We have a great team here and I am so proud to not only be part of this group but for the friends I have met on here. We might not be Doctors but we know how shit works. Blessings and regards to all of you New & Old.  IGGIE

Beachboy

Thanks IGGIE.  

It's invaluable to have input from Ostemates all over the world.  From humor to repairing peristomal skin... it's all posted here.

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,487 members. Get inside and you will see.

It's not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed.

Many come here for advice or to give advice 🗣, others have found good friends 🤗, and there are also those who have found love 💓. Most of all, people are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

Morning glory

Thank you Iggie and right back at you.

Justbreathe

Speaking of humor…

Iggie and others may not understand the following cause it’s a “U.S.  tax thing” but it made me 🤭giggle then frown.

This is from The Washington Post’s Mensa Invitational where they invite readers to take any word from the dictionary, alter it by adding, subtracting, or changing one letter, and supply a new definition. 

Get ready Americans It’s THAT time again $$$ and the word of the days is:

INTAXICATION:  Euphoria at getting a tax refund, which lasts until you realize it was your money to start with.

jb

Mysterious Mose

And thank you, IGGIE, for all your support to the group. Especially in helping me through a difficult decision.

Daniel

Getting Support in the Ostomy Community with LeeAnne Hayden | Hollister
Beachboy
Reply to Justbreathe

I always make sure I owe Uncle Sam at tax time.  No interest free loans from me.

I think the new word describes politicians delight when they spend and embezzle (thru various schemes) tax cash.

TerryLT

And thanks to you Iggie.  I feel the same way.

Terry

Beachboy

And... the IGGIE clip.  I use it everyday.  

Earth Angel

Thank you for being on here Iggie. We appreciate you!

Jayne

Iggy,

You highlight, what for me, personally, is the unique benefit of  ' MeetanOstomate '......

EVERYONE has something valuable to contribute and through ALL of us sharing, I personally, albeit late in my life, I have learned the value of sharing - Priceless and actually, UNIQUELY SPECIAL.

BW

Jyne

DexieB

❤️❤️😘