Grandma's Faith Shines: A Heartwarming Story

Replies
Views
Angelicamarie

This is a story about a country grandmother. She would go out on her porch daily and thank God for another day.

Her next-door neighbor (Dave) didn't believe in God. He would shout over to her, "There's no such thing as God."

One morning he heard her praying for God to provide her with groceries for the week.

The following day, he snuck over and put groceries on her porch.

When she came out, she said, "Thank you, Lord, you did it again!"

Her neighbor, who had been watching for her reaction, began to laugh. He said, "God didn't send you those groceries, I bought them."

She looked up to the heavens and said, "Thank you, Lord, not only did you send me groceries but you made the devil pay for them!"

Respectfully,

Angelicamarie

newyorktorque

LMBO. I like this!

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,475 members. Get inside and you will see.

It's not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed.

Many come here for advice or to give advice 🗣, others have found good friends 🤗, and there are also those who have found love 💓. Most of all, people are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

Xerxes

Very cute, Angel!

Xerxes

Angelicamarie

New York Torque and Xerxes, glad you both enjoyed Grandma's house. Dave really thought he had done something! LOL

Jimky 1

Very funny, Angel.

Words of Encouragement from Ostomy Advocates I Hollister
Angelicamarie

Hi Jimky1, laughter is always good!

Bill

Hello Angelicamarie.

I did like this one as it was not just funny but incorporated several potential messages about how people percieve stuff that they think and do.

Best wishes

Bill  

xnine

You tell good church jokes. Your church must be a fun place.

Angelicamarie

G'morning Bill and X, glad you both enjoyed the joke.

Diz

What a delightful wee story. Thank you and best wishes from Scotland

Angelicamarie

Diz, glad you enjoyed it, laughter is always good.