Meet & talk to fellow OstoMates Support | Friendship | Relationships 22,6K + members

Gore-Tex dual mesh Lawsuit

Welcome to MeetAnOstoMate.org
Tue Oct 29, 2019 8:50 am

Dose anyone know anything about the Gore-Tex dual mesh Lawsuit. I just had an abscess and it could be attributed to mesh, I also had surgery in 2015 and 2018 and the mesh that I had put in in 2005 was mentioned, I checked with a lawyer in 2016 and they blew me off, but now I'm having more issues and not sure if it's all related???  Thanks

Tue Oct 29, 2019 10:05 am

Cplumber,

Just Google "Gore-Tex dual mesh lawsuit" and there's TONS of info on it.  Not sure it all applies to you, as I didn't have time to read most of it, but I just Googled it and there's pages and pages.  Apparently it's a very hot topic in lawyer-land.  Good luck.......I hope you get compensated!!!

regards,

bob

Tue Oct 29, 2019 9:32 pm
w30bob wrote:

Cplumber,

Just Google "Gore-Tex dual mesh lawsuit" and there's TONS of info on it.  Not sure it all applies to you, as I didn't have time to read most of it, but I just Googled it and there's pages and pages.  Apparently it's a very hot topic in lawyer-land.  Good luck.......I hope you get compensated!!!

regards,

bob

Cplumber, I agree with bob they have really wore that ad out alomg with some others.  If that kind of mess was used on you I hope  you get some satisfaction.

* Please, do not post contact information like email, Facebook or Twitter accounts, or phone number. These will be removed by the Administrator.