Meet & talk to fellow OstoMates Support | Friendship | Dating 20,700 members

Gore-Tex dual mesh Lawsuit

Posted by Cplumber, on Tue Oct 29, 2019 9:50 am

Dose anyone know anything about the Gore-Tex dual mesh Lawsuit. I just had an abscess and it could be attributed to mesh, I also had surgery in 2015 and 2018 and the mesh that I had put in in 2005 was mentioned, I checked with a lawyer in 2016 and they blew me off, but now I'm having more issues and not sure if it's all related???  Thanks

Reply by w30bob, on Tue Oct 29, 2019 11:05 am

Cplumber,

Just Google "Gore-Tex dual mesh lawsuit" and there's TONS of info on it.  Not sure it all applies to you, as I didn't have time to read most of it, but I just Googled it and there's pages and pages.  Apparently it's a very hot topic in lawyer-land.  Good luck.......I hope you get compensated!!!

regards,

bob

Reply by lovely, on Tue Oct 29, 2019 10:32 pm
w30bob wrote:

Cplumber,

Just Google "Gore-Tex dual mesh lawsuit" and there's TONS of info on it.  Not sure it all applies to you, as I didn't have time to read most of it, but I just Googled it and there's pages and pages.  Apparently it's a very hot topic in lawyer-land.  Good luck.......I hope you get compensated!!!

regards,

bob

Cplumber, I agree with bob they have really wore that ad out alomg with some others.  If that kind of mess was used on you I hope  you get some satisfaction.

* Please, do not post contact information like email, Facebook or Twitter accounts, or phone number. These will be removed by the Administrator.