New CNH Alert: Check out my latest cool hat!

In this discussion
Replies
Views
w30bob

Hi gang,

Yup........you guessed it. I went to Tractor Supply again yesterday and came out with another cool new hat. Very similar to the last one, only this one is made of genuine imitation fake rattlesnake skin. It's actually straw cheaply painted to look like snake skin.......but who cares........it's still cool. It was a big hit at work.........so I'll get a pic this weekend and post it when I get some time. Just wanted to give you fair warning so you could start making the popcorn, empty your bag, and do whatever else you do when I unveil another CNH (cool new hat). So get ready!!

You know...........sometimes it seems like I'm the only one playing this "show us your CNH" game........but that can't be. You guys do plan to start posting pics of your cool hats, right??

;0)

Later,

Bob, the bald wonder.......errr........I mean the boy wonder! UGH! C'mon weekend!

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,102 members. Get inside and you will see.

We're not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed in the forums.

It's a very special community, embracing all ages and backgrounds. People are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

Past Member

Hi Bob,

I can't wait, those hats are cool. You have a great personality, and yes, it's okay to encourage you, Bob. You are the life of the party. I always wait for what you're gonna write next time. I'm serious.

Best to ya, Bob... Mountain.

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate
w30bob

Hi Mountain,

Well thank you... I'm humbled. And I won't disappoint. I'm a bit busy now, but will get that pic up. I'm just expecting y'all to join in and show me YOUR hats! As we say down here in Suth'n Mar'land... Yee Haa!

Hang tight Mountain... the Cavalry is a comin'!!

Regards,

Bob

britathrt60

Hi Bob

Oh stop it....we are getting jealous because we don't have a tractor store that sells cool hats. Hey! Maybe you should buy a bunch and sell them for a huge profit online.. LOL.

w30bob

Ut-oh Ostomates... it looks like we have a dissenter in the ranks! They say "jealousy is the sincerest form of flattery"... so now I'm blushing red. No problem Ange... just shoot me your address and hat size and I'll hook you up! Then you too can post a pic of YOUR really cool hat on www.meetanostomate.org and become a celebrity too! Grab my coat tails girl... I'll pull you right up to the top with me!

Did I mention... YEE HAAAAA!

;0)

Bob

Staying Hydrated with an Ostomy with LeeAnne Hayden | Hollister
britathrt60

Too funny, Bob.

she76wolf

I do wear baseball caps on a weekly basis but I wouldn't consider that cool. LOL

The only "cool" hat story was when I was in high school. I had the coolest brown beret and matching sweater. I got suspended from school because I refused to take it off. We had a "no hat" policy there. LONG STORY. I proudly wore it all the way home.

Your hat sounds really neat. I can't wait to see it!

lovely

Hi Bob, the excitement is building which was your intention, right? We can count on you for some amusements or good advice.

YEE HAAAAA! Waiting for the great reveal.

w30bob

Hi she76wolf,

I'll let you in on a little secret... but don't tell the others or my cover will be blown... the hat doesn't make the person... the person makes the hat.   You would have been cool walking home from school even if you were wearing one of your mom's strainer pots on your head.   YOU were what was cool... the beret was just along for the ride.    

;0)  

Bob

w30bob

Hi Lovely,

Sorry for the delay.......I really need a shave, so I'll get a pic or two tomorrow morning. We're also setting our clocks ahead tomorrow and I've got grass and flowers blooming here in Maryland........so I'm thinking it's Springtime and my beard has to go too. Heck, I might go all out and even take a shower! I mean, what the heck....you only live once, right?

;0)

Bob

lovely

Hi Bob, we set our clocks ahead tomorrow night also. I have a busy day tomorrow. I have to visit my son in the nursery home and then go to a housewarming shower for a friend who is getting her own place. So it will be late evening before I get to see the unveiling. Oh yeah, the beard suits you.

Bill

Hello Bob.

I would play the 'show us your CNH" game', but I'm afraid my vast collection of hats does not fall into the category of 'cool' as they are all functional and therefore somewhat boring. However, I am looking forward to seeing your brand-new addition.

Best wishes

Bill

Bagface

Waiting for the big "TA-DAAA"!

ron in mich

Hi all, about 6 years ago I bought a SxS ATV and went out riding. When the mud is flying, my wife decided she didn't like it in her hair, so she started buying hats. Then boots. She always did have the urge for buying shoes, but now it's hats and boots.

w30bob

Boots! What a great idea.......................

;0)

britathrt60

Noooooooo Bob... stick to hats... forget the boots. Someone else might want to start the crazy boot collection. LOL.

lovely

Alright Bob, have you let time slip up on you? Actions speak louder than words. It is time for the CNH to make its debut. LOL! Someone has to carry the torch. Don't have to take time to shave the beard, it looks good.

Puppyluv56

Oh, the web you weave! Suspense too!
LOL

Pup

lovely

Britathrt60, talk about boots these are the kind I used to wear about 50 years ago but the heel was not pointed, boy that was a long time ago. But I didn't wear those short outfits. LOL I don't know how to get a video to post.

https://youtu.be/m2fPkzJsMU8

britathrt60

Lovely.

You should start up the crazy boots collection.

I bet they looked awesome on you.

Ange nbsp.

lovely

Hi Ange, thanks! I don't even own any kind of boots now, so I pass the baton to you. Waiting to see them. LOL Looks like Bob has dropped the ball.

w30bob

Ok, ok, ok.....so I slipped up. I've been tearing apart my closet trying to find my old ostrich skin cowboy boots! It's Ange's fault........she brought it up! You know how impulsive boys are! Will get my CNH pic up shortly.

;0)

Bob

lovely

Ok, we will give you a pass this time.

lovely

Hi Ron in Mich, do we get to see your hat? 

ron in mich

Hi Lovely, I'm not a paid member so I can't post any pics.

Puppyluv56

Ron,

I posted pictures from the beginning and I was not a paid member. Because I am on here so much, they give me a free membership from month to month but I was able to post prior to that! Under your profile, manage photos. Hope it has not changed.