Show off your CNMs! Share your latest mask styles!

Replies
Views
w30bob

Ok gang..........in the spirit of Corona......it's time we posted our Cool New Masks (CNM's)! As usual, I'll go first. A friend of mine sent me two of these masks this morning........we got our horses at the same time from the same gal (i.e., our horses are brothers).

Now let's see what you're wearing these days!

;0)

Bob

lovely

Wow, that is awesome! They must have seen your western CNH along with knowing you have horses. You said you had a flip phone, does it take this good of pictures?

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,465 members. Get inside and you will see.

It's not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed.

Many come here for advice or to give advice 🗣, others have found good friends 🤗, and there are also those who have found love 💓. Most of all, people are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

w30bob

Hi Lovely,

No, my flip phone takes very crappy pictures.....these were taken with my little cheap-o Sony camera. Now if I can just find out where Warrior got that western themed ostomy bag cover of his I'd be the hit of the rodeo!

Later,

Bob

lovely

Bob, I posted that picture of the bag cover way back when. I told Ange I liked cowboy hats and she said she did too. I also posted another one that was better than the one Warrior uses. I think it was when you posted your first CNH.

lovely

Here you go, Bob

How to Manage Ostomy Leaks with LeeAnne Hayden | Hollister
w30bob

Genius! Sometimes I amaze myself (LOL).

Lovely.....you just gave me a great idea! I can get some more of the material my friend used to make my mask....and make a matching ostomy bag cover. Then when people see my bag cover they'll think it's a spare face mask!!!

Genius! Oh, I already said that.

;0)

Bob

lovely

You go, Bob! Great idea. LOL

lovely

Ok, here is a homemade mask; if you cannot sew or don't have a sewing machine. This is a footy; they put it on you at the hospital and I had a long rubber band. You can use any sock and two small rubber bands. I liked this long one because you can put it around your head, the small bands will hook over your ears. I would recommend the wide rubber bands. You can also use some ribbon and tie a piece to each end of the sock and tie the two ends together behind your head. Stay safe.

w30bob

OK............Only Lovely and I have posted pics of our CNMs. You know what that means..................The rest of you aren't wearing your masks!!! Shame shame on you! I'm tellin' on you guys................

o0

Bob

PETey.13

I loaded the picture of my new mask to my profile. I can't seem to be able to insert it here. :-(

lovely

Hi PETey.13, I looked at your mask on your profile. That is a good one. Did you or your wife make it or did you buy it? Stay safe.

w30bob

Ok.......PETey gets half credit! Now how about the rest of you guys????

Bob

w30bob

Lovely.......I just got a good look at your mask........it's a hospital sock! I sure hope you washed it first!! EWWWWWW!

Ha-ha....just kidding. It does show you can make an effective mask out of just about anything! Good job!

Regards,

Bob

lovely

Bob, I saw this on Facebook. It took some thinking. LOL

w30bob

Hey... is that Pirrip (without his cool hat)???

;0)

Bob

lovely

I guess we will have to see if he claims it. Did you ever think we could walk up to a cash register with a mask on and not get arrested? Stay safe.

w30bob

And gasoline is $1.50 a gallon!!!!  Who'da ever thunk?

Wow!

Later,

Bob

lovely

I filled up on Friday for $1.23. I just wonder how long it will last. I also wonder if they can sell it this cheap, why not continue.

w30bob

Yeah, I heard the price for a barrel of crude went negative today. That's not good. Lovely, why they can't continue is because it costs more than that to get a barrel of crude out of the ground. OPEC is trying to bankrupt the US's major energy producers because they're having a hard time competing with us. By driving down the cost of oil (i.e., gasoline) our companies will go bust at the current market prices. Once they do they'll raise the price of oil and we'll be right back to paying $3+ a gallon. So what looks like a good thing... is a very bad thing. This country better wake up and take back our pharmaceutical manufacturing, steel production, and electronics industry from China or we're going to find ourselves up shit's creek without a paddle. Now, whoever thought I'd find a website where that saying was so apropos??

Regards,

Bob

Little Red

OK, you asked, do you like me better in green or lavender?

w30bob

They both look nice, but being it's spring...........I'll say the green!

Regards,

Bob

lovely

I agree with Bob, they both look good, but I like the lavender best. Did you make them?

Little Red

No, I have a friend neighbor who is a seamstress. The thanks go to her.