Meet & talk to fellow OstoMates Support | Friendship | Dating 20,847 members

Help with supplies

Posted by Gettingmylifeback, on Tue May 12, 2020 3:04 pm

Hello all,

Not sure how many of you are like me with insurance not providing enough supplies or they are too costly to come out of pocket to purchase, but I located a new place that helps with supplies. If you need help just email them at ****. hope this helps

Reply by lovely, on Tue May 12, 2020 3:45 pm

Hi  Gettingmylifeback, Thanks for the information but the link did not post. There are also several people on this site that have extra supplies to give to someone who needs help. If you or anyone you know needs help tell them to post in this forum what their needs are.

Reply by Gettingmylifeback, on Tue May 12, 2020 7:14 pm
lovely wrote:

Hi  Gettingmylifeback, Thanks for the information but the link did not post. There are also several people on this site that have extra supplies to give to someone who needs help. If you or anyone you know needs help tell them to post in this forum what their needs are.

Sorry about that lovemypouch.wixsite.com/pouchesoflove 

Reply by warrior, on Tue May 12, 2020 11:40 pm

i got convateck supplies waiting tobe mailed.  wht type  manufactured u need?  contact me. Warrior.

Reply by PETey.13, on Wed May 13, 2020 11:39 am

I, too, have several boxes, flat and convex, ready to go. Also paste and swabs. Just say the word. 

Reply by Gettingmylifeback, on Wed May 13, 2020 11:59 am
PETey.13 wrote:

I, too, have several boxes, flat and convex, ready to go. Also paste and swabs. Just say the word. 

Thank you guys for those responses, I am now doing well on supplies. I was just letting the community know that there was another nonprofit that was providing free supplies.

* Please, do not post contact information like email, Facebook or Twitter accounts, or phone number. These will be removed by the Administrator.