Meet & talk to fellow OstoMates Support | Friendship | Dating 21,023 members

In need of pouches

Posted by Cplumber, on Sat Jul 04, 2020 8:53 am

Jamie83 from Mississippi is in desperate need of pouches if anyone can help. Her profile says she hasn't had pouches for over a month.  If you can help you can message her thru her profile 

Reply by w30bob, on Sat Jul 04, 2020 1:11 pm

Hi C,

I sent her a message earlier, but she hasn't replied yet. Do you know what brand or type she's looking for?  

thanks,

bob

Reply by Cplumber, on Sat Jul 04, 2020 1:32 pm
w30bob wrote:

Hi C,

I sent her a message earlier, but she hasn't replied yet. Do you know what brand or type she's looking for?  

thanks,

bob

No, I don't know.  the United ostomy Association I belong to Gets donated products so I am just going to send box of what we have. she got back to me pretty quick. the box of supplies probably won't go out until late next week.

Reply by tmn86, on Sat Jul 04, 2020 2:28 pm

I have like 20 hollister pouches and all the barriers/rings too, I'm not a full member so I can't get ahold of her

Reply by Cplumber, on Sat Jul 04, 2020 3:41 pm
tmn86 wrote:

I have like 20 hollister pouches and all the barriers/rings too, I'm not a full member so I can't get ahold of her

she sent me her address, I will ask her if I can share it with you 

Reply by Puppyluv56, on Sat Jul 04, 2020 10:17 pm

I have lots to share And can get them in the mail on Monday but want to be sure she can use what I have. So you know her stoma size? 
Pup

Reply by Puppyluv56, on Sat Jul 04, 2020 10:27 pm

I have also sent her a meaaage asking her stoma size And her address. Will wait to hear from her. 
Pup

Reply by Heidi92, on Sun Jul 05, 2020 1:25 am

I dont have membership but I will send her some ostomy supplies,if you find out what type she needs and her address. 

Reply by Puppyluv56, on Sun Jul 05, 2020 4:05 pm
Heidi92 wrote:

I dont have membership but I will send her some ostomy supplies,if you find out what type she needs and her address. 

I sent you a private message and you can respond to it without have a membership! 
Thanks

Reply by Cplumber, on Mon Jul 06, 2020 10:51 pm
Puppyluv56 wrote:

I have lots to share And can get them in the mail on Monday but want to be sure she can use what I have. So you know her stoma size? 
Pup

Were you able to mail out products to Jamie83 today?

Thanks I can't imagine not having pouches 

cplumber

Reply by Puppyluv56, on Mon Jul 06, 2020 11:00 pm
Cplumber wrote:
Puppyluv56 wrote:

Pup

cplumber

I did! I mailed her lots of stuff! That would be my worst nightmare, not having products! So glad we are to help her! Thanks for finding her for us! 
Puppyluv

Reply by w30bob, on Tue Jul 07, 2020 7:31 pm
Puppyluv56 wrote:
Cplumber wrote:
Puppyluv56 wrote:

Pup

cplumber

I did! I mailed her lots of stuff! That would be my worst nightmare, not having products! So glad we are to help her! Thanks for finding her for us! 
Puppyluv

Hi C,

Unfortunately, when I went to look in my ostomy supply box........it was empty!  I forgot I gave everything to a guy at work who really was struggling with finding the right barrier/bag combo......so I just gave him everything I had and told him to pass on whatever he didn't need.  Think I'll start a new box and begin requesting samples from the Big Three for the next person in a jam.  

regards,

bob

Reply by Puppyluv56, on Tue Jul 07, 2020 9:13 pm
w30bob wrote:
Puppyluv56 wrote:
Cplumber wrote:
Puppyluv56 wrote:

Pup

cplumber

Puppyluv

Hi C,

Unfortunately, when I went to look in my ostomy supply box........it was empty!  I forgot I gave everything to a guy at work who really was struggling with finding the right barrier/bag combo......so I just gave him everything I had and told him to pass on whatever he didn't need.  Think I'll start a new box and begin requesting samples from the Big Three for the next person in a jam.  

regards,

bob

Thanks Bob, 

i send a lot and there are several others Sending things too so I think she will be fine for a while!  
puo

* Please, do not post contact information like email, Facebook or Twitter accounts, or phone number. These will be removed by the Administrator.