B12 Sublingual Dosage Help Needed

Replies
Views
tinmlizzy
Aug 25, 2020 9:01 pm

Hi people, does anyone take B12 sublingual? My doctor says to take it but doesn't guide me as to how much. Can anyone help me on this subject, please? Many thanks.

britathrt60
Aug 25, 2020 10:42 pm

Hi... I have an ileostomy and take B12 sublingual every day. Never had a problem with my B12. Blood tests always show good levels.

Ange

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 35,000 members who truly understand you.

It's not all about ostomy. We talk about everything.

Many come here for advice or to give advice, others have found good friends, and some have even found love. Most importantly, people here are honest and genuinely care.

🛑 Privacy is very important - we have many features that are only visible to members, ensuring a safe and secure environment for you to share and connect.

Create an account and you will be amazed by the warmth of this community.

w30bob
Aug 26, 2020 2:51 am

Hi Tin,

Yup......I take B12 sub everyday. There's dosage instructions on the box, but I take about half the eyedropper's worth each morning. Just make sure to put it under the front of your tongue and give it a minute to be absorbed before you eat or drink something. It tastes fine, so no bad taste to worry about either. I buy the Super Source brand on Amazon and it costs like $10 a bottle. If you have any other q's just shout!

Regards,

Bob

Daanders
Aug 26, 2020 12:16 pm

Good morning.

I take dissolvable B12 under my tongue.

ron in mich
Aug 26, 2020 1:15 pm

Hi all, yes I also take the dissolvable under the tongue.

How to Manage Ostomy Leaks with LeeAnne Hayden | Hollister
Play
Past Member
Sep 28, 2021 10:51 pm

Yes, I take B Complex (with B12) sublingual everyday, because the doctor said with colostomy I'd need it. For 4 years, so far so good, no issues!

tinmlizzy
Sep 28, 2021 11:21 pm

Hello, I also take B12 sublingual, was told it is important with an ileostomy