B12 Sublingual Dosage Help Needed

Replies
Views
tinmlizzy

Hi people, does anyone take B12 sublingual? My doctor says to take it but doesn't guide me as to how much. Can anyone help me on this subject, please? Many thanks.

britathrt60

Hi... I have an ileostomy and take B12 sublingual every day. Never had a problem with my B12. Blood tests always show good levels.

Ange

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,450 members. Get inside and you will see.

It's not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed.

Many come here for advice or to give advice 🗣, others have found good friends 🤗, and there are also those who have found love 💓. Most of all, people are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

w30bob

Hi Tin,

Yup......I take B12 sub everyday. There's dosage instructions on the box, but I take about half the eyedropper's worth each morning. Just make sure to put it under the front of your tongue and give it a minute to be absorbed before you eat or drink something. It tastes fine, so no bad taste to worry about either. I buy the Super Source brand on Amazon and it costs like $10 a bottle. If you have any other q's just shout!

Regards,

Bob

Daanders

Good morning.

I take dissolvable B12 under my tongue.

ron in mich

Hi all, yes I also take the dissolvable under the tongue.

How to Manage Emotions with LeeAnne Hayden | Hollister
Past Member

Yes, I take B Complex (with B12) sublingual everyday, because the doctor said with colostomy I'd need it. For 4 years, so far so good, no issues!

tinmlizzy

Hello, I also take B12 sublingual, was told it is important with an ileostomy