Where for out tha

In this discussion
Replies
Views
Caz67

Just been looking at the last few forums and noticed our one and only Bill has not been in any of the chats? If you are out there Bill I hope you are ok. It maybe that you are enjoying our bit of British summer we have been waiting for. Enjoy your day folks where ever in the world you are.

Take care for now

Caz67 XX

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,101 members. Get inside and you will see.

We're not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed in the forums.

It's a very special community, embracing all ages and backgrounds. People are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

Bill

Hello Caz67.

Just to let you lnow that I am fine. It is true that I have ommitted to post as much as I usually do but that is largely down to my wife wanting to rearrange the garden, the sheds and various other practical jobs about the house. Also, it is at this time of the year, when I have to put my mind and my time to tidying up what I have been writing throughout the year. This is so that I may get the stuff published and printed before Christmas.  There is still much work to do on that front. Nonetheless, over the last week or so, I have joined the many others who seem to simply read the posts rather than delve in and reply. Thus, I am not completely out of touch - just laying low as they say.

Thanks for the enquiry

Best wishes

Bill 

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate
Caz67

Glad to know that you are ok Bill.

Take care and I hope you manage to get everything done. X