Moonpie Video: A Laugh to Brighten Your Day

In this discussion
Replies
Views
lovely

This gave me a laugh I needed. My son has COVID-19 and is very sick. I am praying I don't get it. Hope it gives y'all a smile https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iptwN89XHf4

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,100 members. Get inside and you will see.

We're not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed in the forums.

It's a very special community, embracing all ages and backgrounds. People are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

Past Member

So sorry, Lovely. I'm not much on praying, Sweetie, but since I lost my Kitty, I seem to do it a lot. I'm asking Kitty to help your son through this ordeal and put a word in with "The Boss".

Take care of yourself too, Lovely. All the best, Eamon.

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate
Deziner

Oh, lovely! What a hoot! Forward on to daughter and another mom.
Thanks so much!

Past Member

Hi Lovely, I didn't have a chance to look at the video earlier but it has given me a much-needed laugh before bedtime.

Nice one, I've passed it on.

Eamon

Bill

Hello Lovely.

Thanks for the video link - It's good to have something to smile about.  I hope your son gets better soon.

Best wishes

Bill 

Getting Support in the Ostomy Community with LeeAnne Hayden | Hollister
xnine

Somebody has a lot of time on their hands to put that together. Did your son have his shots? Hope so.

HenryM

Hope your son gets better, Lovely.  And that video!!!  I love doxies.  I've had two of them and they're wonderful doggies.  Whoever put that video together obviously had a good time doing it. 

w30bob

Hi Lovely,

That was a cute video, thanks for sharing! Wishing your son the best, and you too, of course!!

Regards,

Bob

Past Member

Lovely, I am so sorry to hear that your son has COVID. I hope he gets well soon, and I hope you (and he) are fully vaccinated. All the best.

Laurie

Caz67

Thank you for sharing the video. That was so funny, I had to share, lol. I hope your son makes a speedy recovery. XX

Morning glory

Thanks for the link. This was a good start to my morning. I pray that your son has a speedy recovery and that you will stay healthy.

Rebecca

ron in mich

Hi Lovely, thanks for the video this morning. I hope your son gets better. My SIL and her husband both had the virus and recovered, but she can't taste anything and her husband, who used to be a marathoner, no longer can run as his knees bother him too much.

Earth Angel

Good morning, Lovely,

Adorable video! Sending lots of good vibes and wishes for your son to get well quickly. Take care of yourself.

Maried

Hope your son gets better soon!!

Turtle20

Thanks for sharing the smiles! Prayers for a quick recovery for your son and that you do not get sick.

Take care,

Ann

Past Member

Hi lovely,

Last fall, our son and many others had it and thankfully recovered. I wish and pray he recovers too.

Great video!..mtnman.

lovely

Sorry to say he has not had the vaccines but I have.

TerryLT

So sorry to hear about your son. Lovely, and I hope he recovers quickly without any lasting side effects. So glad to hear that you are vaccinated. Thanks for the cute video. All the best,

Terry

countyclare

I'll keep your son in my thoughts and prayers. Take care of yourself.

Mike from Lakewood, Ohio

Casper9

Hi lovely!

Great video, it gave me a good chuckle.

I'm so sorry your son is so sick. I hope he has a speedy recovery and pray you don't get infected. I'm so glad you are vaccinated.

My whole family had COVID-19 in January. Thankfully, they didn't get too sick. I unfortunately ended up in the hospital and took a very long time to recover. Thankfully, we are all now vaccinated and being very careful.

I wish you both well. Take good care.

Just me 45

The TikTok was so adorable...thank you. I really enjoyed it. Praying for your son. Take care. Thank you for sharing. Susan

Axl

Hello lovely.

I hope your son is up and about very soon.

Axl

Past Member

Hi Lovely,

So sorry to hear about your son, hope he gets better soon.

Best wishes,

Jo

FullyFit1

Gave me a good laugh, so much so that I watched all of the videos with this dog. It was apparent to me that the talking was really her daughter and one was her son. Thanks for passing that on.

Puppyluv56

Lovely,

So sorry to hear your son has Covid. Hope he is healthy enough to fight it off for a full and speedy recovery!

I know people that have not been vaccinated and I hesitate to be around them even though I have been.

My mom's best friend just passed away two weeks ago from Covid! So sad for the family. Sad for everyone!

Puppyluv

lovely

Thanks Puppyluv, sorry for your loss.

Ebony&Ivory

Lovely

I'm praying that it's God's will that your son has a complete recovery.

E I

cburton027

So sorry to hear of your son's illness. Lovely, you and yours are in my thoughts and prayers. And yes, even in turmoil, we need to laugh. That is when we need it most. Best day to you. Carol.B

Ebony&Ivory

God in heaven,

Have mercy on Lovely's son!

I'm praying, Lord God, that it's your will to restore his good health and that he makes a full and complete recovery.

My faith is in you as I trust you as Lord and Savior and healer.

AMEN!

E I