Meet & talk to fellow OstoMates Support | Friendship | Relationships

Moonpie

Fri Aug 20, 2021 10:56 pm

This gave me a laugh I needed my son has covid 19 and is very sick. I am praying I don't get. Hope it gives y'all a smile   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iptwN89XHf4

Fri Aug 20, 2021 11:22 pm

So sorry Lovely  , I'm not much on praying Sweetie but since I lost my Kitty  I seem to do it a lot .  I'm asking Kitty to help your son through this ordeal  and put a word in with " The Boss " .

Take care of yourself too Lovely 💚☘❤  all the best , Eamon 

Fri Aug 20, 2021 11:45 pm

Oh, Lovely‼️What a hoot! Forward on to daughter and another Mom. 
Thanks so much!

Sat Aug 21, 2021 12:54 am

Hi Lovely , I didn't have a chance to look at the vid earlier but it has given me a much needed laugh before bedtime .

Nice one , I've passed it on ..

Eamon 

Sat Aug 21, 2021 1:48 am

Hello Lovely.

Thanks for the video link - It's good to have something to smile about.  I hope your son gets better soon.

Best wishes

Bill 

Sat Aug 21, 2021 2:27 am

Somebody has a lot time on their hands to put that together. Did your son have his shots? Hope so.

Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:15 am

Hope your son gets better, Lovely.  And that video!!!  I love doxies.  I've had two of them and they're wonderful doggies.  Whoever put that video together obviously had a good time doing it. 

Sat Aug 21, 2021 4:11 am

Hi Lovely,

That WAS a cute video, thanks for sharing!  Wishing your son the best, and you too, of course!!

regards,

bob

Past Member
Sat Aug 21, 2021 6:30 am

Lovely, I am so sorry to hear that your son has Covid. I hope he gets well soon, and I hope you (and he) are fully vaccinated. All the best.

Laurie

Sat Aug 21, 2021 7:31 am

Thank you for sharing the video that was so funny I had to share lol 😂. I hope your son make's a speedy recovery. XX 💟

Sat Aug 21, 2021 7:46 am

Thanks for the link. This was a good start to my morning. I pray that your son has a speedy recovery and that you will stay healthy.

Rebecca

Sat Aug 21, 2021 8:20 am

Hi Lovely thanks for the video this morning, i hope your son gets better, my SIL and her husband both had the virus and recovered but she cant taste anything and her husband who use to be a marathoner no longer can run as his knees bother him too much.

Sat Aug 21, 2021 9:46 am

Good morning Lovely,

Adorable video! Sending lots of good vibes and wishes for your son to get well quickly. Take care of yourself. 
😇💕🙏

Sat Aug 21, 2021 10:52 am

Hope your  son gets better soon!!

Sat Aug 21, 2021 11:20 am

Thanks for sharing the smiles! Prayers for a quick recovery for your son and that you do not get sick.

Take care,

Ann

Past Member
Sat Aug 21, 2021 12:35 pm

Hi lovely, 

Last fall our son and many others had it and thankfully recovered. I wish and pray he recovers too.

Great video!  ..mtnman. 

Sat Aug 21, 2021 2:05 pm

xnine wrote:  

Somebody has a lot time on their hands to put that together. Did your son have his shots? Hope so.

Sorry to say he has not had the vacinnes but I have.

Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:56 pm

So sorry to hear about your son Lovely and I hope he recovers quickly without any lasting side effects.  So glad to hear that you are vaccinated. Thanks for the cute video.  All the best,

Terry

Sat Aug 21, 2021 4:48 pm

I'll keep your son in my thoughts and prayers. Take care of yourself.

Mike from Lakewood, Ohio 

Sat Aug 21, 2021 9:06 pm

Hi Lovely!

Great video, it gave me a good chuckle 😆

I'm so sorry your son is so sick. I hope he has a speedy recovery and pray you don't get infected🙏 I'm so glad you are vaccinated.

My whole family had covid 19 in January. Thankfully they didn't get too sick. I unfortunately ended up in hospital and took a very long time to recover. Thankfully we are all now vaccinated and being very careful. 

I wish you both well. Take good care❤️

Sat Aug 21, 2021 10:49 pm

The Tic Tok was so adorable...thank you I really enjoyed it......Praying for your son......take care....thank you for sharing.....Susan

Axl
Sun Aug 22, 2021 3:28 am

Hello lovely

I hope your son is up and about very soon.

Axl

JMC
Sun Aug 22, 2021 3:50 am

Hi Lovely,

So sorry to hear about your son, hope he gets better soon.

Best wishes,

Jo

Sun Aug 22, 2021 9:25 am

Gave me a good laugh, so much so that I watched all of the videos with this dog. It was apparent to me that the talking was really her daughter and one was her son. Thanks for passing that on.

Sun Aug 22, 2021 4:54 pm

Lovely,

So sorry to hear your son has Covid.Hope he is healthy enough to fight it off for a full and speedy recovery! 

I know people that have not been vaccinated and I hesitate to be around them even though I have been. 

My Mom's best friend just passed away two weeks ago from Covid! So sad for the family. Sad for everyone! 

Puppyluv

Mon Aug 23, 2021 5:52 pm

Puppyluv56 wrote:  

Lovely,

So sorry to hear your son has Covid.Hope he is healthy enough to fight it off for a full and speedy recovery! 

I know people that have not been vaccinated and I hesitate to be around them even though I have been.  My Mom's best friend just passed away two weeks ago from Covid! So sad for the family. Sad for everyone! 

Puppyluv

Thanks Puppyluv, sorry for your loss.

Wed Aug 25, 2021 9:18 pm

Lovely

I'm praying that it's God's will that your son has a complete recovery.

E& I

* Please, do not post contact information, personal information or advertising.