Logo for MeetAnOstoMate
Support | Friendship | Relationships
26,431 members

Hello all my Name is Jamie Pearson

Sat Dec 04, 2021 5:42 pm
"This is the best website for people with an Ostomy, hands down. So much understanding. Everyone should join."

How are we all? New here  💪

Sat Dec 04, 2021 9:07 pm

Fine, good, OK, not bad

MeetAnOstoMate - 26,431 members
Sun Dec 05, 2021 12:35 am

doing pretty good at the moment! how about you? 

Sun Dec 05, 2021 3:29 am

Hello Jamie.

I'm as good as can be expected and I hope you are too.

Best wishes

Bill

Sun Dec 05, 2021 3:33 am

Hi Mr Jamie

Welcome to the site. I'm chilling on a breezy Sunday morning xx

Sun Dec 05, 2021 8:31 am

Good morning Jamie,

All is well in NH! Waiting for a Tottenham match to come on tv ⚽️⚽️⚽️ with my little buddy Theo 🐶.

Have a fantastic Sunday!

😇

Sun Dec 05, 2021 9:50 am

Hi Jamie from snowy N. Michigan.

Sun Dec 05, 2021 11:42 am

Hi Jamie and welcome to the site

Sun Dec 05, 2021 3:59 pm

Hi Jamie,  Welcome to the site.  Having a good day here on the west coast of Canada!

Terry

Sun Dec 05, 2021 8:23 pm

Glad to have you on the site. Jump in anytime you can.

Sun Dec 12, 2021 12:54 pm

Hello Jamie,  All good here in British Columbia here this Sunday morning.  Hope you are doing well too.  Welcome to the site.

Mon Dec 13, 2021 1:55 am

Hi Jamie,     All is well here in  Freehold, NJ   USA...  Welcome to the site....   This is a very helpful an d friendly group of people..   some are " oldies ) not onnly in age, but in years with an ostomie  (  over 55 years for me)  since I was a kid of 15..  Other's are relative newbies, but we all s upport each o ther with shari ng  ideas, experie nces,    aadvice  about doctors, procedures,   clothes, and even emotional issues related to dating and relationships....   We're not " know it all's"....    we've all had experiences...and are willin g to share  ideas.   So  jump in, when you're comfortable,   tell more about yourself, or ask group, or individuual question s of  our members....    Best of luck to you.   Marsha...

Mon Dec 13, 2021 8:40 pm

Well hello handsome man 😃. Welcome 🙋‍♀️. Be scared...be very scared. No just kidding. We are all a fun group. Very nice and helpful people on here.

Thu Dec 16, 2021 10:23 pm

Hi Tiff,  You're sense of h umor is showing through..  I guess you're feeling better...    If you need any more help, or infor...please. feel free to write...   Just have patience, becasue healing does take time, especially with complication....

I'll write more next time..   Marsha

* Please, do not post contact information, personal information or advertising.