Hello all, my name is Jamie Pearson

In this discussion
Replies
Views
Mrjamiepearson

How are we all? New here

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,086 members. Get inside and you will see.

We're not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed in the forums.

It's a very special community, embracing all ages and backgrounds. People are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

xnine

Fine, good, OK, not bad

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate
Past Member

doing pretty good at the moment! how about you?

Bill

Hello Jamie.

I'm as good as can be expected and I hope you are too.

Best wishes

Bill

Caz67

Hi Mr Jamie

Welcome to the site. I'm chilling on a breezy Sunday morning xx

Stories of Living Life to the Fullest from Ostomy Advocates I Hollister
Earth Angel

Good morning Jamie,

All is well in NH! Waiting for a Tottenham match to come on tv with my little buddy Theo .

Have a fantastic Sunday!

ron in mich

Hi Jamie from snowy N. Michigan.

Morning glory

Hi Jamie and welcome to the site

TerryLT

Hi Jamie,Welcome to the site. Having a good day here on the west coast of Canada!

Terry

lovely

Glad to have you on the site. Jump in anytime you can.

Kela

Hello Jamie, All good here in British Columbia here this Sunday morning. Hope you are doing well too. Welcome to the site.

Immarsh

Hi Jamie, All is well here inFreehold, NJ USA... Welcome to the site.... This is a very helpful an d friendly group of people.. some are " oldies ) not onnly in age, but in years with an ostomie(over 55 years for me)since I was a kid of 15.. Other's are relative newbies, but we all s upport each o ther with shari ngideas, experie nces, aadviceabout doctors, procedures, clothes, and even emotional issues related to dating and relationships.... We're not " know it all's".... we've all had experiences...and are willin g to shareideas. Sojump in, when you're comfortable, tell more about yourself, or ask group, or individuual question s ofour members.... Best of luck to you. Marsha...

tiff041

Well hello handsome man . Welcome ‍. Be scared...be very scared. No just kidding. We are all a fun group. Very nice and helpful people on here.

Immarsh

Hi Tiff,You're sense of h umor is showing through.. I guess you're feeling better... If you need any more help, or infor...please. feel free to write... Just have patience, becasue healing does take time, especially with complication....

I'll write more next time.. Marsha