Notification

In this discussion
Replies
Views
Caz67

Hi everyone

When I read all the notifications it still shows that there are 2 left that I haven't read? It does this on a daily basis and at the end of the day to make sure I have not missed any I go through them again but still two outstanding. I then press the button that says mark all notification as read which clears them all. Does anyone else notice this? XX

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,086 members. Get inside and you will see.

We're not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed in the forums.

It's a very special community, embracing all ages and backgrounds. People are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

Bill

YES! but I try to ignore it.

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate
xnine

Yes, they need to get better help. After you read one the counter does not reduce.

AlexT

Yep, happens all the time. Sometimes if the notification is someone "liking" your post, you have to click on the "likes" on your post to see who "liked" your post, then it'll clear those up.

Caz67
Reply to AlexT

Been there just tried that and got nothing lol XX

Living with Your Ostomy | Hollister
lovely

Unless it is one I want to save I just delete all and it does delete them.

Past Member

Same here Caz .....OCDswill have to do it Every time...look through them all , I did the first four or five times now I have to Force myself not too !! Not OCD ....not Yet!!

Mister Magoo .

AlexT
Reply to Anonymous

‍ I don't have to turn doorknobs 3 times before opening a door or straighten everything in a cupboard before shutting the door, but, yes, my ocd makes me look at each notification even though I know what it is. ‍

Axl

Same here

Caz67

Okay so I think admin are playing games with me I now have 5 and I know there's not a cat in hell's chance I've not missed reading 5 come on FESS up someone lol XX

w30bob

Caz.........maybe ;Admin just doesn't like you!After all.....you ARE sticking your tongue out at them all the time. And didn't your momma ever tell you......."if you keep sticking your tongue out.......it's gonna stay that way!"? Oh shit.............maybe it has!!!Sorry.

;0)

bob

Past Member

I think they're just messing with you Caz . ...they're out to get you . Sometimes it's really Not Paranoia if they actuallyAre out to get you .

I think you look really cute like that Caz , just your way of greeting the worldand putting it on a Loop .

Caz67
Reply to w30bob

Hi Bob

I was under the impression that it's a great way to greet peeps lol

Caz67
Reply to Anonymous

Whose out to get me Magoo, I'm sure I put the tins in order lol what you say lol XX

corbiator!
Reply to Anonymous

Jim Backus