Logo for MeetAnOstoMate
Support | Friendship | Relationships
26,430 members

Notification

Tue Dec 14, 2021 5:49 am
"This is the best website for people with an Ostomy, hands down. So much understanding. Everyone should join."

Hi everyone

When I read all the notifications it still shows that there are 2 left that I haven't read? It does this on a daily basis and at the end of the day to make sure I have not missed any I go through them again but still two outstanding. I then press the button that says mark all notification as read which clears them all. Does anyone else notice this? XX

Tue Dec 14, 2021 7:34 am

YES! but I try to ignore it.

MeetAnOstoMate - 26,430 members
Tue Dec 14, 2021 9:01 am

Yes, they need to get better help. After you read one the counter does not reduce.

Tue Dec 14, 2021 9:19 am

Yep, happens all the time. Sometimes if the notification is someone "liking" your post, you have to click on the "likes" on your post to see who "liked" your post, then it'll clear those up. 

Tue Dec 14, 2021 10:26 am

AlexT wrote:

Yep, happens all the time. Sometimes if the notification is someone "liking" your post, you have to click on the "likes" on your post to see who "liked" your post, then it'll clear those up. 

Been there just tried that and got nothing lol 😂 XX

Tue Dec 14, 2021 1:22 pm

Unless it is one I want to save I just delete all and it does delete them.

Tue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm

Same here Caz .....OCDs  will have to do it Every time...look through them all , I did the first four or five times now I have to Force myself not too !!   Not OCD   ....not Yet  !! 

Mister Magoo . ☘💚

Tue Dec 14, 2021 5:08 pm

Anonymous wrote:

Same here Caz .....OCDs  will have to do it Every time...look through them all , I did the first four or five times now I have to Force myself not too !!   Not OCD   ....not Yet  !! 

Mister...

🙋‍♂️ I don't have to turn doorknobs 3 times before opening a door or straighten everything in a cupboard before shutting the door, but, yes, my ocd makes me look at each notification even though I know what it is. 🤦‍♂️ 😂

Axl
Tue Dec 14, 2021 6:00 pm

Same here

Wed Dec 15, 2021 6:20 am

Okay so I think admin are playing games with me 😂 I now have 5 and I know there's not a cat in hell's chance I've not missed reading 5 come on FESS up someone lol 😂😂 XX

Wed Dec 15, 2021 11:00 am

Caz.........maybe Admin just doesn't like you!  After all.....you ARE sticking your tongue out at them all the time.  And didn't your momma ever tell you......."if you keep sticking your tongue out.......it's gonna stay that way!"?   Oh shit.............maybe it has!!!  Sorry.

;0)

bob

Wed Dec 15, 2021 12:06 pm

I think they're just messing with you Caz .  ...they're out to get you . Sometimes it's really Not Paranoia if they actually  Are out to get you 🤯😈😱.  

I think you look really cute like that Caz , just your way of greeting the world  and putting it on a Loop . ☘🤡

Thu Dec 16, 2021 6:23 am

w30bob wrote:

Caz.........maybe Admin just doesn't like you!  After all.....you ARE sticking your tongue out at them all the time.  And didn't your momma ever tell you......."if you keep sticking your tongue ...

Hi Bob

I was under the impression that it's a great way to greet peeps lol 😂😛

Thu Dec 16, 2021 6:26 am

Anonymous wrote:

I think they're just messing with you Caz .  ...they're out to get you . Sometimes it's really Not Paranoia if they actually  Are out to get you 🤯😈😱.  

I think you look really cu...

Whose out to get me 🤣 Magoo, I'm sure I put the tins in order lol 😂 what you say lol 😂 XX

Fri Feb 04, 2022 5:18 pm

Anonymous wrote:

Mister...

Jim Backus

* Please, do not post contact information, personal information or advertising.