Draw Your Own Conclusion... But Hurry!

In this discussion
Replies
Views
w30bob

Already taken down from the major social media platforms. If you're not a Spotify member it's free and takes a second to register. Just click the link and it will ask you to register in the upper right. When the full true story of COVID is written.........if it ever is.........it'll be VERY interesting. Watch at your own risk and draw your own conclusions.

https://open.spotify.com/episode/0aZte37vtFTkYT7b0b04Qz?si=1Ute-l1WTL26ykqIVOvQAw

regards,

bob

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,108 members. Get inside and you will see.

We're not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed in the forums.

It's a very special community, embracing all ages and backgrounds. People are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

AlexT

Are there Cliff's notes? Watching college football and I don't multitask very well.

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate
w30bob
Reply to AlexT

Hi Alex,

Sorry, no Cliffs Notes...............and it's a VERY long podcast. But if you hang in there you'll be amazed at what you hear. Especially the deaths due to the vaccine that no one wants to talk about. Like I said, it's LONG. But very informative..........and eye opening on many fronts. Unfortunately.

;0)

bob

AlexT

Maybe I shouldn't listen since I just got my booster today.

Past Member

HeyAle, Save yourself a lot of wasted timeand read a little background on thisgroup .. where to begin ...lets see ...

I was not going tosay any more but I have topoint to the medical Charlatans when they pop ip their ugly heads( not you Bob ....the people you believe ) .

Some colorful conclusions reached by the " White Coatsfraudsters ) follow .

Demons come and rape women while they sleep and that's why women getSTD s ....Demons gave me the Clp etc etc ....

Abortion causes Breast cancer ....not a leg to stand on

Ohlest we forget our former President ,notThe Great Leader. The one who actuallydemonstrared leadership .

The" Kenyan , Illegal Alien ( maybe just an Alien period!!

This so-called medical ( read : Ultra Conservative Lobbying group )told theirloyal members that President Obamaactually used Hypnosison his audiences when giving speeches . That Obama usedNLP(Neuro Linguistic Programming)to Hypnotizehis audience !!! This insane garbage was publushed in the"Journal"of this group , the AAPS , published in a so-called medical journal !! LOL .

Lest we forget again ....a guy called David McKalip, who became President of the AAPSphotoshopped a pic of Mr Obamawith a bone through his nose and dressed as a Witch Doctor!! Very dignified ehaviour from a guy who wants to be taken seriiusly. .

Almost forgot ,theirclaim that Autism is caused by vaccines has been put to rest as having No basis in fact or in science . The Doctor who originally made this claim was Struck Off asDoctor because he falsifieddataand evidence in aLANCETJournal artticle on thesupposed link betweenthe MMRvaccine and Autism . Now for Motive, why would Andrew Wakefieldwant to make up results showing this Autism connection . WellMr Wakefield stood to make ;43MILLION DOLLARS sellingkits that people could use in relation to Autism . As alwaysmaking a Buck (43Million in this case!! ) is themotivation for people who fuck with the lives and health of other peoplewithout a thought for the wellbeing of others . Many groups still back this piece of crap and his fake research .

Right now in Silicon Valley , San Jose , just down the road from where I am right nowElizabeth Holmes is on trial forfucking with the lives of innocent peopleforPROFIT once again . She fooled many very wealthy people and very smart people into believing that she had a " Magic Black Box " for testing blood. This black box was Exactly thata Black Box Full of Bullshit !!!And nothing more . This is the"Witch Doctor "who should be in the public Pillory, their lying schemingscumbag faces covered in rotten tomatoes and the oddRaw Spudjust for the visual effectof the broken nose . These are the evil characters who shouldhave wanted posters in every post office. People who try to do their jobs in the face of irrationalignoranceand downright life threatening lies , like Dr Anthony Fauci. This poor man has to have God Damn Bodyguards Bob !!!As he fights ignorance to save lives . Maybe you need to do a bit more research before you promote the Tripe and garbage spewed by some money rubbing mercenaries .

I am a bit worked up because this lowlife McCullough has infiltrated Irish Society with his garbage . Thankfully Irish peoplehave grasped the reality of this disaster andhave one of the highest vaccination rates in the world . The hospitalshave been running quite well and most people have the commpn sense to put on a raincoat when it's raining cats and dofs outside ....Common Sense Bob . I will be flying back there next week, on anon-stop flight thankfully , 14/ 15 hours altogether . and have no worries for me or my familyin regard to Covid . I have a filtered respirator that Kitty sent me , I wore it all the way here and will be wearing it all the way back to Dublin . I have a 4hour train ride after the flightto get to the Wild West of Mayo and will wear the respirator on the train also if it seems necessary . Most Irish people ear masks without beingbegged or cajoled or threatened , they know what is in their own interest . !!!

READ about these people , get to know who they are and recognize theirmoney hingrymercenery hearts ....they are your enemy .

This organisation appears to be a collection of wannabe Doctors who should really not be allowed anywhere near an actual patient.

Getting Support in the Ostomy Community with LeeAnne Hayden | Hollister
Bill

Hello Bob.

Thanks for the post.

I have drawn my own conclusions based on maggo's background checks!

Best wishes

Bill

HenryM

Every profession has its crackpots, and McCullough is one in the medical community, pushing debunked, cockamamie BS that only rightwing conspiracy theorists buy into.  The reason you don't see this charlatan on mainstream media is because he's the Alex Jones of medicine.  Listen to him and his promoters at your own risk.

Caz67

I honestly thought we had wore this topic out not too long ago, I am coming to the conclusion that your stirring the honey pot Bob to get stung which I think Mr Magoo has done very well. Xx

Past Member

Thank you for thethumbs up, the real facts are outbut intellectual lazinessby otherwise intelligent people is unforgiveableif it prmotes ideas that will kill people and estroy the lives of so many . There are over 800,000 dead people but the damage extends around thosedead bodies like a poisonous fogwhich damagesthe lives and psyches of so many more , Mother's,Fathers, Brothers , Sisters, on and on . People who will never forhive themselvesfor not talking sense into the lost soulsand taking thisdisaster seriously . In those terrible Tornadoesthere were 70 plus people killed andthe newsmediafocuses inwith alltheir resources . 800,000plus people die andthere is no town destroyed ,no very instructive aerial shots of the massive destruction to lives and livelihoods , mo sounds / video clips of the resued toddler or cold wet kitten ....Covid has no " Sexy "disaster clipsanymore . When bodies were piled into refridgerate trucksin hospital parking lots it was great tvand it scared the shit out of s lot ofpeople...I would hope . . If the Covid body countcontinuouslygot the Tornadopublicity peoplemight be less easily fooled .

Ike the sexabuse /Rape scandals in the Catholic Church the perpetrators were sick in the headin some way.....that abuse is what their perverted brain made them do, it was a preprogrammed compulsion . The Priests , Bishops and on ip the line , the people who protected them , hid theongoing crimes , moved them in with a fresh batch of unfortunatehelpless Childrenevery time suspicion was raised .....these peopleThe Enablers belong behind bars in a proper prison . The people who could have acted and did notthese are the criminals . The others poor brain damaged pervertsbelongin a mental or prisonfacility ....they Cannot be Cured!! This is how I see the Enablerswho have used delusional people to attackthe very government they beling to, who have sworn to protectand serve for the good of the whole country. These enablers need to be in zprison for the deats of( latest estimateof lives lost unnecessarilyto Covid )40of800,000 people,massive case of Rechless Homicide. None of thesr people will ever see the inside of a cell. The Idiots who filmed themselvescommitting multiple Felonies not only go to prison but ironicallylsoLose the Right to Vote!!! Now that really is Karmataking a big chunk out of their collective ass !!!. The result for " The Great Leader ... ismany ultra Right wingVoterswilldie and continue to die , many morewill never be able to vote for the Great One.... f he decides to run again....all in all a good result if you only consider the politicsof the situation .

Put That in your Pipe and Smoke It ....( look it up.....) devotees of the GreatOrange Dictator wannape.

Magoo Out ....

bowsprit

When I got my first Pfizer shot, I had aches and pains and horrible flu like symptoms and I thought that Bob was right about being cautious about the after effects. Later on it transpired that it was the flu not covid. I was alarmed enough to go to my doctor who said some people do get a rise in blood pressure and other symptoms ater that vaccine but I MUST get the booster. This doctor practised in Manhattan for many years and was strongly recommended by his American boss. I did get the booster and was fine no symptoms at all. The strongest reason for getting it is that they say that new cases occur mostly in the unvaccinated and that Pfizer does offer protection against the new variant.

HenryM
Reply to Anonymous

Hey Magoo... I share your views, but you need to do some serious proofreading, boy.  :)

ron in mich

Hi all i just lost a lifelong friend to covid, we grew up riding dirt bikes, horses, hanging out with friends, but he believed that the vax was poison, made from aborted fetus,s and believed asshole grifters like trump were the greatest.

Caz67

Hi Ron

I'm so sorry to hear about your friend. It beggers belief that people still saying it's a con but all the crap they tell us to look at is from fool's who are in it for the buck. XX

AlexT

I can say that the booster shot about got me. I was contemplating going in the back yard last night and digging my own grave. Severe chills, body aches, sweating, pounding headache, burning eyes. Maybe it's just a reaction to the microchip they insert with each vaccine, but I feel much better now. I do have a bump where they gave me the shot.

Bryce

No doubt Bob was wearing his 'Insurection Stetson' when he put forward this foolish yet dangerous post.

Past Member

Firstoff...my sincere apology for my careless

...non-roofreadingof my posts . Mea Culpa . Seriously I find it annoyingto deal with so I should be more vigilant . I have to start using my laptop keyboard!! ...and should proofread before hittingsend.

Thanks for reading my rants

Read before sending, read before sending ......

Eamon

Past Member
Reply to Caz67

Hi Caz , not sure sometimes if Mr Bobis trying to be Devil'sAdvocateand putting the Cat among the Pidgeons??But he seems to take a lot of this crap at face valuewith no thought about who these people are and what their motivation is .....usually .

E amon .

Past Member
Reply to Bill

Thank you Bill and sorry about my lack of proofreading . Patience is a virtue!!

Bill

Hello magoo.

You don't need to worry about proof-reading on my behalf. I like the idea that someone can make more typos than me, as it makes me look much more efficient than I really am.

In order to avoid the dreaded mistakes, I need to do my typing on MS Word and then copy and paste the results over here. That way 'Word' does the corrections for me.

Don't tell anyone else as they might think I'm useless at this writing lark.

Best wishes

Bill

TerryLT

Well Bob, I will give you this. You are not a quitter. Honestly, I don't know why you continue to post and promote these things, as they are shot down every time. I almost wonder if it isn't just a desire to stir the pot. Unfortunately, it may have a less benign consequence, in that there may be people on this site who buy into some of the garbage that is being spewed. It is not a harmless endeavour, just in case you are just doing this for sport.

As for me,I just got my booster, and am thankful to be living in a province and country where the pandemic is being taken seriously by a large percentage of the population. Here in B.C., we are 89 fully vaccinated and the figure increases daily. Booster numbers are rising rapidly, and people are still abiding by the mandates, wearing masks in public indoor settings and keeping their distances. With Omicron quickly becomming the dominant strain, we are clearly not out of the woods yet.

I hope you have had your shots.

Terry

TerryLT
Reply to Anonymous

I enjoy reading your rants, and don't worry about proof-reading on my account. As long as I get what you are saying, it's all good!

Past Member
Reply to ron in mich

Sorry to hear about your friend Ron . It really is sad to see people being led to their grave without really questioning the bona fides of so-called"experts" . The genuine facts are easy enough to find and verify . If I want to findinformation on havinglife threatening surgeryI would not turn to" Doctor Oz" who said in court testimony that just because he has " Doctor "in front of his name for his TVshowpeople should not mistake His adviceon His TVshowfor Medical Advice ...."it's just entertainment !!! That is all " . Remember This Charlatan , he will be running in some election , Congress, Senate , President ...or maybe all of the above . By the way thismercenery POS led people to stop taking meds prescribedby RealDoctors . This is why he was in court .

In this context I often think of the young woman I tried to talk down off the railing of the Golden Gate Bridge, close enough to take her handand offer hera willing ear to listen or a shoulder to lean on . I reached out but she never took my handand silently took that last step to oblivion . There was no scream of regret as she floated away looking up at me, no flailing arms and legs , not one sign of last minute regret . People can be saved but only if they Want to be saved..

When I need medical advice I look toThe Mayo Clinic, The Johns Hopkins websites . A good rule of thumb ...if there is more advertising than advice on the page then go elsewhere for honestyand genuine facts .

Eamon

bowsprit
Reply to Anonymous

Yes, I remember that incident on the bridgeand your graphic description of it. I found it very sad and distressing. May all these restless and tortured spirits rest in eternal peace.

Bill
Reply to bowsprit

Hello Bowsprit.
It is indeed distressing when these people feel 'restless and tortured'. However, this process is one that takes place when they are still alive and so many of them do not get the help that they need to stay that way.
When I was working in the 'field' of mental health, all of my clients had contemplated taking their own lives at one time or another. These were people who my colleagues did not like to deal with because it was distressing and stressful for them as well. Just as smiling and happiness seems to be contagious, depression has a similar effect on those who have to deal with it, especially when it is not likely to resolve itself because the causes are forever present.
I have always been under the impression that once a person in this position has managed to kill themselves, then they are indeed likely to be much more peaceful than they ever were when they were alive on this earth. The saddest facet of this statement is the heartfelt feeling that it really didn't have to be like that for any of them. If only human beings were more 'humane', considerate and kind, the world would be a more acceptable place to live and most of my clients would have chosen that ‘life’ option rather than opting out. Or, at least, that's what they told me!!

Interestingly, many of them lasted much longer than expected as a direct result of being listened to and having their stories published in rhyming verse. It doesn't take much to show we care, but how many humans will go there?
I have written literally hundreds of rhymes to reflect the feelings and stories people have told me about the desperation within their lives, that they have very little control over. However, the one I have chosen to share with you seems to reflect what a number of these people have in common.
There are some very sad tales indeed out there, that nobody ever gets to (or wants to) listen to, because the ‘system’ appears to ‘blame’ the victims, rather than trying to identify and rectify the root causes.

Best wishes
Bill

I FEEL LIKE I WILL KILL MYSELF

I feel like I will kill myself
My life is full of woe
It’s like I’m up upon a shelf
With nowhere else to go

Little things that people do
Set up a dissonance
Then I ponder and eschew
And change the consequence

It’s all irrational I know
It makes no sense at all
But my obsessions seem to grow
From things that seem so small.

Things that once were positive
Are turned upon their head.
They all end up as negative
And damaging instead.

I feel my life is such a mess
It all needs sorting out.
I cannot cope with all the stress
Going round and roundabout.

Stop my world and stop it now
I don’t want to be deranged
I want someone to show me how
My life can all be changed

I cannot cope and I’m depressed
I feel like I’m unwell
This is a state that I detest
This is a living hell.

I’ve tried to harm myself a lot
So other’s may well see
All the pain and hurt I’ve got
Squashed up inside of me

So why would I want to live
A life so full of pain
I feel like I’m a fugitive
With little left to gain

B. Withers 2008
(in: Constructive Conversations Inversed 2008)

bowsprit
Reply to Bill

Wise words on a sad subject, Bill. The recent suicide of Anthony Bourdain the American chef, author and television personality was one of the really inexplicable ones. Fame, money and sucess doesn't equal happines as they say and that depression can affect anyone. I loved his show 'Parts Unknown', he was an expert on the various cuisines of the world. RIP great chef.

nal143

Bob, once again you didn't check any sources before sending garbage. Maybe it is an attention seeking behavior on your part. Like the notorious "Great Leader" once said, "even bad publicity is better than no publicity." And I know how much you love and admire that despicable waste of skin. Food for thought: If Covid made penises fall off, this pandemic would have ended January 2020. And you and all the other anti-truth, anti-science men would have been first in line for the vaccine!!

Magoo, thanks for saying everything I was thinking. You're much more articulate than I, so I appreciate your responses.

AlexT
Reply to nal143

Makes penises fall off? That would hurt. If I'd known that was a possibility, I woulda been first in line and maybe woulda broke into the vaccine facility and took a bath in it to be sure I was covered. I'd hate to lose the best part of me.

nal143
Reply to AlexT

LOL!!! Exactly!!!

TerryLT
Reply to ron in mich

Hi Ron,I'm so sorry to hear about the loss of your friend. So tragic and so unnecessary.

Terry

AlexT
Reply to TerryLT

I agree. Lost a friend that I've known for 20 years. He thought it was all a joke. He got sick, stayed home for a week and then finally went to the hospital. The hospital put him on a ventilator immediately and he made it about a week more and then passed.