Dancing

Replies
Views
Angelicamarie

G'morning Ostomates, Dancing is the only excercise one can do that don't require vitamins.
Dancing is not just for the young it's for all ages.
examples follow:

Roll it Roll it Edit/Gene Munns/Youtube

Ma dancing to Roll It Roll it/ Youtube

Roll It Roll It/ Gail ;McDowell/YouTube

Roll It Roll It line dance/ Line Dance for Health/Youtube

Baby dances to Roll It Roll it/YouTube

Be Safe All,

Angelicamarie

Bill

Great tune - great dancers!

A very agreeable way to exercise.

Best wishes

Bill

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,358 members. Get inside and you will see.

It's not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed.

Many come here for advice or to give advice 🗣, others have found good friends 🤗, and there are also those who have found love 💓. Most of all, people are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

AlexT

Yes, dancing is great exercise for those with rhythm, I'm not one of the lucky ones there. I'm only good at slow dancing, plus I prefer the closeness to your "date". Nothing wrong with the Horizontal Be-Bop but that's for private parties only...usually. Plus, it may require a "vitamin" for those marathon type dances that last 2+ hours.

TerryLT

Hi Angel,I love to dance too!That may be the worst thing about this wretched pandemic. Where I live, pubs are allowed to have bands again, but NO DANCING!What??!!I sure look forward to the day that is finally lifted, if we ever get there. In the meantime, it's just me on my living room floor with the stereo blasting.

Cheers,

Terry

Past Member

Dancing is so much fun! I do miss going out with friends for a dance night.

Living with Your Ostomy | Hollister
patrickrichardson1946

i did go on a holiday recently and it was a bit mixed up , in the atrium there was ballroom dancing and dancing lessons but in the bars you could not go on the dance floor but could dance beside your table which some people did and they were really good, if it was'nt for my arthritic knees i would have joined them. haha.