Views
Dlynn

How can I get the meetanistomate.org website on my phone

Cplumber

What kind of phone do you have?

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate
Top 5 Collections
AlexT

Type it in your search bar and hit enter. I only use my phone to view this site.

Dlynn
Reply to Cplumber

iPhone 11

AlexT

My phone is an iPhone XR so I wouldn't think you'd have any issues. But, I'm no techy geek so maybe specific phones don't work well. &zwj

Words of Encouragement from Ostomy Advocates I Hollister
Past Member

Hi Dlynn, you can type the website address in the search bar of your phone to find it. But there is also an app you can use. I do not have an iphone so I'm sure sure how you get apps. I have a samsung and I get apps thru google play. I just did a google search "how to get apps on iphone" and it showed a step by step process of how t do it. I hope this helps.

Dlynn
Reply to Anonymous

Thank you..

Abefroman1969
Reply to AlexT

iPhones get ghosted here with the fun insert things in posts here from what I've gathered. Oh well, I have fun poking fun at it, but sweet lord, Sally with the taunting is just too much!

BTW I rock an iPhone as well

Abefroman1969
Reply to AlexT

Same here

Past Member
Reply to Abefroman1969

You know I love you Paul! LOL If ya got, flaunt it!

I will need you for lessons when I get my new iPhone!

/></p>
						</div>
					</div>
                    <div class=

ron in mich

Hi all i didnt know there was an app for this site so i downloaded it type in login info and it wont open, any suggestions. i have a cheapy samsung galaxy

AlexT
Reply to ron in mich

If everything was working ok without the app, why download it and take space up on your phone?

Past Member
Reply to ron in mich

I also have a cheapy samsung. What is the error it is giving you? I know mine can be slow to open sometimes because of my internet.

ron in mich
Reply to Anonymous

Hi Sally no error message it just doesnt open, all that shows up is abbreviated posts and if i was to click on them they dont open to the full post.

Past Member
Reply to Abefroman1969

It looks like things have changed....try again.

Past Member
Reply to ron in mich

Yikes, I have no idea. Send a message off to 'Contact Us' on here. They are super helpful!

* Please, do not post contact information, personal information or advertising.