Logo for MeetAnOstoMate
Support | Friendship | Relationships
26,891 members

Beware Pouchwear.com ostomybagholder.com

Fri Apr 01, 2022 11:05 am
"This is the best website for people with an Ostomy, hands down. So much understanding. Everyone should join."

I’ve had to request a refund through the credit card company since these folks refuse to respond. 
I ordered a  $135 3 piece set from their ready-set-go collection on March 10th 2022. Should have shipped within 3 days according to website. As of 4/1/2022 it still hasn’t shipped.

I was able to get ahold of their sales team on Etsy who assured me a person from their “Dispatch team” would follow up with the shipping information, that was one week ago today, I have yet to hear from them. I tried Etsy again and now also receive zero response there now as well.

Don’t be like me, a quick search of their reviews would have steered me way clear of these charlatans.

The worst part is both companies claim to be owned by an ostomate, Micah, with a long testimonial about how he wants to help ostomates. 

Well, well, well, today they created a shipping label, hasn’t actually shipped though

Last edited by Abefroman1969 on Fri Apr 01, 2022 1:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

Fri Apr 01, 2022 11:13 am

Thanks for the heads up!

MeetAnOstoMate - 26,891 members
Fri Apr 01, 2022 3:10 pm

Here's hoping it does eventually show up.  Thanks for the warning!

Terry

Sun Apr 10, 2022 6:48 am

Well it’s finally shipped, usps now has my order in transit. 
pouchwear has updated the prices on their website but still will not communicate with me the customer.

My order is supposed to arrive on Wednesday the 13th so roughly a month after it was advertised to arrive. I’m glad I didn’t cancel the order, but still quite upset about the entire transaction. Unless the products are superior I doubt I will even attempt to purchase anything else from them. 

The entire transaction has been a lesson in patience which honestly I do need to work on however the frustration of being avoided and it taking a month to ship from their “ready to wear” line when it’s clearly advertised as shipping within 3 days is just false and in my opinion a lie. 
Check out reviews before buying anything! 
I ordered a stoma guard from Germany the same day and I’ve had it for weeks (it was actually from the UK) a comfizz product. Also received my horizontal belt bought from the UK in under two weeks that I ordered off of eBay! 
Hopefully this is the end of my complaining about pouchwear.com and ostomybagholder.com, MDW Innovations is the parent company name I’ll advise against anyone using this company as it’s clear they don’t care about their customers. 
In my opinion they should become a wholesaler and let someone else handle shipping and customer service as it clearly is not something they are interested in. 
rant end 

Paul aka Abe 

Sun Apr 10, 2022 7:05 am

Abefroman1969 wrote:

Well it’s finally shipped, usps now has my order in transit. 
pouchwear has updated the prices on their website but still will not communicate with me the customer.

My order is supposed to arriv...

Thanks again for the heads up Paul. ❤️

Fri Apr 15, 2022 6:16 am

my order arrived, it is a quality product. I will not be ordering from again because of the issues of customer service and straight up lying about shipping times and zero communication.

Just wanted y’all to know I wasn’t ripped off. 

Fri Apr 15, 2022 7:15 am

Abefroman1969 wrote:

my order arrived, it is a quality product. I will not be ordering from again because of the issues of customer service and straight up lying about shipping times and zero communication.

Just wante...

Thanks for the update.

Fri Apr 15, 2022 9:43 am

Anonymous wrote:

Thanks for the update.

Now I can let this go! 

Fri Apr 15, 2022 9:47 am

Abefroman1969 wrote:

Now I can let this go! 

Yes! Finally closure on a stressful situation. ❤️

Fri Apr 15, 2022 9:48 am

I just ordered a vertical StealthBelt from StealthBelt. Took 3-4 days to receive it. Quality product and very comfortable to wear. 

* Please, do not post contact information, personal information or advertising.