Logo for MeetAnOstoMate
Support | Friendship | Relationships
28,905 members
Next >

What’s your Supervillain name?

 
This is the best website for people with an Ostomy. So much understanding.

OK, so here we go:

Create your supervillain name and title!

Apparently I’m Grey Brain The Mercenary Of Hope!

 

Red Wizard the Queller of Metropolis. Pretty badass huh? 😁

MeetAnOstoMate - 28,905 members

 

Killer Tempter the Richest of Asia (I'll go for Australasia, close enough!) 

If only, especially the middle bit! 😊


 

I don't like mine. 😬

 


Anonymous wrote:

I don't like mine. 😬

Why, what’s wrong with it?


 


Meadow Snow wrote:

Why, what’s wrong with it?

LOL It's not very nice! I guess Villains are not very nice in general! 😬 🙄😅

Where is that spellcheck! LOL



Last edited by on Fri Apr 22, 2022 8:18 am; edited 1 time in total
 


Anonymous wrote:

LOL It's not very nice! I guess Villains are not very nice in general! 😬 🙄😅

Where is that spellcheck! LOL

Villains aren’t nice 

 


Anonymous wrote:

LOL It's not very nice! I guess Villains are not very nice in general! 😬 🙄😅

Where is that spellcheck! LOL

I’ve just done my dad and apparently he’s White Brain The Horror of The Ancient Ones. I prefer that title to mine, The Horror of The Ancient Ones sounds so much more dramatic than The Mercenary Of Hope. Although mine makes me sound like an antihero like Frank Castle aka The Punisher from Marvel. So I suppose I’m pretty badass as well, but my dad’s one, now that’s hard to beat!


 

Mine is Black Lord, the Demon of Asia. 😱



Last edited by on Fri Apr 22, 2022 8:52 am; edited 1 time in total
 

Quake Doom the Assassin of the States

proper villain name! 

 

If I use my username instead of my real name then I’m Star Cyborg the Mercenary. I think that one sounds way cooler than Grey Brain The Mercenary of Hope!

 


Anonymous wrote:

Mine is Black Lord, the Demon of Asia. 😱

Gotta be something in life. 😁

 


Meadow Snow wrote:

If I use my username instead of my real name then I’m Star Cyborg the Mercenary. I think that one sounds way cooler than Grey Brain The Mercenary of Hope!

Now of course I have to try it that way as well!

 


Abefroman1969 wrote:

Now of course I have to try it that way as well!

Red Sword the Assassin

also a proper villain name, I like this game 

 


Anonymous wrote:

Mine is Black Lord, the Demon of Asia. 😱

We can all come together and be the evil version of the Avengers MWA HA HA HA HA HA HA  HA HA HA HAAAAAAAAAAAAA 😈👹👺

 


Abefroman1969 wrote:

Red Sword the Assassin

also a proper villain name, I like this game 

That’s a very cool name, you sound like a proper Villain 😈 

 

Star Fist the Terror of Earth

 


Anonymous wrote:

Mine is Black Lord, the Demon of Asia. 😱

I mean, as long as you don’t go to Asia? You’re a beautiful soul. 🫶🌻💕

 


14jax71 wrote:

Star Fist the Terror of Earth

Are you in league with Thanos by any chance?

 

Mine is: Sonic Shot the Mistake of Men

Watch out boys! 😂😂😂

 


Meadow Snow wrote:

I’ve just done my dad and apparently he’s White Brain The Horror of The Ancient Ones. I prefer that title to mine, The Horror of The Ancient Ones sounds so much more dramatic than The Mercenary...

     Yeah, I want to meet your dad based on his villain name alone. 😂 Maybe you could get me an autograph? 


 


RaenotRay wrote:

I mean, as long as you don’t go to Asia? You’re a beautiful soul. 🫶🌻💕

🥰


 


RaenotRay wrote:

Mine is: Sonic Shot the Mistake of Men

Watch out boys! 😂😂😂

Oh goodness! 😂 I think you are my new hero. 🥰



Last edited by on Fri Apr 22, 2022 5:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
 


RaenotRay wrote:

Mine is: Sonic Shot the Mistake of Men

Watch out boys! 😂😂😂

I like the alliteration on yours Rae 

 


RaenotRay wrote:

Mine is: Sonic Shot the Mistake of Men

Watch out boys! 😂😂😂

😬 

 

Ill trade with you Sally! YOURS sounds mysterious mines sounds blah.....White Tyrant the Feared of Asia


 


Rose Bud 🌹 wrote:

Ill trade with you Sally! YOURS sounds mysterious mines sounds blah.....White Tyrant the Feared of Asia

Lol

 

Ok, for those with “Of Asia”….. which letter is your middle name M or Z? Just wondering cause the Z name would be very unique. 🤔

 


AlexT wrote:

Ok, for those with “Of Asia”….. which letter is your middle name M or Z? Just wondering cause the Z name would be very unique. 🤔

ZENA ...like the warrior Princess...ok NOT really it's M, but people did used to call me that😁

 


Meadow Snow wrote:

Are you in league with Thanos by any chance?

I would say yes with a name StarFist the Terror of Earth.

* Please, do not post contact information, personal information or advertising.
All times are GMT - 5 Hours