Logo for MeetAnOstoMate
Support | Friendship | Relationships
26,891 members

Thursday Tunes

Thu May 19, 2022 5:18 am
"This is the best website for people with an Ostomy, hands down. So much understanding. Everyone should join."

Thursday Tunes 🎢  What are you listening to?

I'm listening to Neil Young - Harvest Moon this morning. πŸŽΆπŸ’—

Thu May 19, 2022 6:19 am

J. S. Bach, Partitas for Violin Solo, Viktoria Mullova

MeetAnOstoMate - 26,891 members
Thu May 19, 2022 7:20 am


HenryM wrote:

J. S. Bach, Partitas for Violin Solo, Viktoria Mullova

Is this it Henry?

Thu May 19, 2022 7:48 am

Run The Jewels Legend has it

Thu May 19, 2022 7:56 am


Abefroman1969 wrote:

Run The Jewels Legend has it

Did you know the music you listen to (especially the words) has an impact on your health and well being? ❀️ I'm sending high vibes of love your way. ❀️❀️❀️



Last edited by SallyK on Thu May 19, 2022 8:13 am; edited 1 time in total

Thu May 19, 2022 8:02 am

This Thursday earworm was on in the supermarket when I did quick shop this morning, 12 hours later and do you think I can get it out of my head?!

Thu May 19, 2022 8:08 am


Anonymous wrote:

This Thursday earworm was on in the supermarket when I did quick shop this morning, 12 hours later and do you think I can get it out of my head?!

I'm almost scared to listen in case it too gets stuck in my head. LOL πŸ˜„β€οΈπŸ¦™πŸŽΆπŸΉπŸŒ»πŸ˜Ž



Last edited by SallyK on Thu May 19, 2022 8:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Thu May 19, 2022 8:10 am


SallyK wrote:

Did you know the music you listen to (especially the words) has an impact on your health and well being? ❀️ I'm sending high vibes of love your way. ❀️❀️❀️

no words in this one



Last edited by Abefroman1969 on Thu May 19, 2022 8:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Thu May 19, 2022 8:12 am


Abefroman1969 wrote:

no words in this one

.



Last edited by SallyK on Thu May 19, 2022 8:57 am; edited 1 time in total

Thu May 19, 2022 8:13 am


SallyK wrote:

I'm almost scared to listen in case it too gets stuck in my head. LOL πŸ˜„β€οΈπŸ¦™πŸŽΆπŸΉπŸŒ»πŸ˜Ž

It's actually not too bad, just need to listen to something else to break the "loop"!Β  Neil Young ought to work, failing that am sure Abe/Paul's pick will get rid of the earworm! LOL! πŸ˜… πŸ˜‚

Thu May 19, 2022 8:15 am


Anonymous wrote:

It's actually not too bad, just need to listen to something else to break the "loop"!Β  Neil Young ought to work, failing that am sure Abe/Paul's pick will get rid of the earworm! LOL! πŸ˜… πŸ˜‚

Yes, it will certainly kill any other earworm! πŸ˜…



Last edited by SallyK on Thu May 19, 2022 9:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Thu May 19, 2022 8:18 am


Anonymous wrote:

It's actually not too bad, just need to listen to something else to break the "loop"!Β  Neil Young ought to work, failing that am sure Abe/Paul's pick will get rid of the earworm! LOL! πŸ˜… πŸ˜‚

How about this Jo. πŸ₯°πŸ€—Β  One Love. πŸ’šπŸ’›β€οΈ



Last edited by SallyK on Thu May 19, 2022 9:11 am; edited 1 time in total

Thu May 19, 2022 8:24 am


SallyK wrote:

How about this Jo. πŸ₯°πŸ€—Β  One Love. πŸ’šπŸ’›β€οΈ

Agreed! 😍

Thu May 19, 2022 8:28 am


Anonymous wrote:

Agreed! 😍

πŸ’šπŸ’›β€οΈ Oh I so want to go to Oz! LOL

Thu May 19, 2022 8:58 am


Abefroman1969 wrote:

no words in this one

It says video not available...I sent you a message...

Thu May 19, 2022 9:02 am


SallyK wrote:

It says video not available...I sent you a message...

I changed the video and it works on my endΒ 

* Please, do not post contact information, personal information or advertising.
All times are GMT - 5 Hours