Logo for MeetAnOstoMate
Support | Friendship | Relationships
26,920 members

Advice From a Llama

Sat May 21, 2022 6:26 am
"This is the best website for people with an Ostomy, hands down. So much understanding. Everyone should join."

I would say some pretty good advice. ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’šโค๏ธ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’œ

Sat May 21, 2022 6:47 am

Even more importantly than all of that, ITโ€™S A LLAMA! Llamas are cool ๐Ÿฆ™ ๐Ÿฆ™ ๐Ÿฆ™ย 

MeetAnOstoMate - 26,920 members
Sat May 21, 2022 6:50 am


Meadow Snow wrote:

Even more importantly than all of that, ITโ€™S A LLAMA! Llamas are cool ๐Ÿฆ™ ๐Ÿฆ™ ๐Ÿฆ™ย 

I agree! They are very cool! We have a place here called Llama-zing Adventures where you can walk on the beach with a llama. ๐Ÿฆ™โค๏ธ๐Ÿฆ™โค๏ธ๐Ÿฆ™On my summer list of things to do. โค๏ธ๐Ÿฆ™โค๏ธ๐Ÿฆ™

Sat May 21, 2022 8:44 am


SallyK wrote:

I agree! They are very cool! We have a place here called Llama-zing Adventures where you can walk on the beach with a llama. ๐Ÿฆ™โค๏ธ๐Ÿฆ™โค๏ธ๐Ÿฆ™On my summer list of things to do. โค๏ธ๐Ÿฆ™โค...

That sounds so cool, Iโ€™m insanely jealous now ๐Ÿ˜‚ย 

Sat May 21, 2022 8:46 am


Meadow Snow wrote:

That sounds so cool, Iโ€™m insanely jealous now ๐Ÿ˜‚ย 

You are so welcome to jump across the pond and join me. ๐Ÿ˜€ Wouldn't it be cool if there was a superfast way to do that?

Sat May 21, 2022 8:50 am


SallyK wrote:

You are so welcome to jump across the pond and join me. ๐Ÿ˜€ Wouldn't it be cool if there was a superfast way to do that?

Going back to Raeโ€™s stoma-superpowers story, maybe one of us has a teleporting ability??

Also, only slightly related: the pop socket on the back of my phone is of a llamacorn ๐Ÿฆ™ ๐Ÿฆ„ย 

Sat May 21, 2022 8:50 am


Meadow Snow wrote:

Going back to Raeโ€™s stoma-superpowers story, maybe one of us has a teleporting ability??

Also, only slightly related: the pop socket on the back of my phone is of a llamacorn ๐Ÿฆ™ ๐Ÿฆ„ย 

LOL I love that! ๐Ÿฅฐ

Sat May 21, 2022 8:53 am


SallyK wrote:

You are so welcome to jump across the pond and join me. ๐Ÿ˜€ Wouldn't it be cool if there was a superfast way to do that?

โœˆ๏ธย 

Sat May 21, 2022 8:54 am

Sat May 21, 2022 8:57 am


Meadow Snow wrote:

LOVE LOVE LOVE ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

I want one! LOL



Last edited by SallyK on Sat May 21, 2022 9:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Sat May 21, 2022 9:02 am


AlexT wrote:

โœˆ๏ธย 

LOL I meant faster than that! Beam me up Scotty!

Sat May 21, 2022 9:03 am


SallyK wrote:

LOL I meant faster than that! Beam me up Scotty!

๐Ÿš€ย 

Sat May 21, 2022 9:05 am


Meadow Snow wrote:

๐Ÿš€ย 

LOL perfect!

Sat May 21, 2022 9:25 am


SallyK wrote:

LOVE LOVE LOVE ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

I want one! LOL

I honestly canโ€™t remember where I bought it (I know it was probably online, but beyond that I have no idea ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ). I probably just typed llamacorn pop socket into Google and browsed what popped up. I bought a few of different patterns, and Iโ€™ve only just started using the llamacorn. ๐Ÿฆ™ ๐Ÿฆ„ย 

Sat May 21, 2022 9:35 am

Seems to me there used to be a super fast way with current technology, Air France and British airways flew supersonicsโ€ฆ

Sat May 21, 2022 9:44 am


Abefroman1969 wrote:

Seems to me there used to be a super fast way with current technology, Air France and British airways flew supersonicsโ€ฆ

And before anyone starts in on me about price to fly the Concorde no one mentioned a budget!ย 

Sat May 21, 2022 10:07 am


Abefroman1969 wrote:

And before anyone starts in on me about price to fly the Concorde no one mentioned a budget!ย 

Unlimited budget! LOL

Sat May 21, 2022 10:15 am


SallyK wrote:

Unlimited budget! LOL

Can you imagine first class on Concorde? Coz I sure canโ€™t! ๐Ÿ˜‚ย 

Sat May 21, 2022 10:20 am


Meadow Snow wrote:

Can you imagine first class on Concorde? Coz I sure canโ€™t! ๐Ÿ˜‚ย 

Probably super comfy! Free cocktails and snacks. Hot towels maybe. ๐Ÿค”

Sat May 21, 2022 10:39 am

You can buy a llamacorn soft toy, isnโ€™t this little guy just the cutest ever? ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ ๐Ÿฆ™ ๐Ÿฆ„ย 

Sat May 21, 2022 10:40 am


Meadow Snow wrote:

You can buy a llamacorn soft toy, isnโ€™t this little guy just the cutest ever? ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ ๐Ÿฆ™ ๐Ÿฆ„ย 

I'm in love!!! ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ย 

Sat May 21, 2022 10:45 am


SallyK wrote:

I'm in love!!! ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ย 

So am I, Iโ€™m in serious danger of buying him โ€ฆ I have far too many soft toys already though, I actually need to have - another - clear out. Maybe I can get a llama shaped body pillow? ๐Ÿง I do like cuddling a pillow when I go to sleep ๐Ÿ˜ด ๐Ÿฆ™ย 

Sat May 21, 2022 10:48 am


Meadow Snow wrote:

So am I, Iโ€™m in serious danger of buying him โ€ฆ I have far too many soft toys already though, I actually need to have - another - clear out. Maybe I can get a llama shaped body pillow? ๐Ÿง I do...

Now that sounds like a solid plan! ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฆ™

Sat May 21, 2022 12:19 pm


Meadow Snow wrote:

Can you imagine first class on Concorde? Coz I sure canโ€™t! ๐Ÿ˜‚ย 

I can imagine it, couldnโ€™t afford it, but defo could imagineย 

Sat May 21, 2022 12:33 pm

Concorde did not have a first class, it was only one class called Concorde class in two cabins 40 seats up front and 60 in the rear for the low low price of 12,000 ๐Ÿ’ตor 9610 ๐Ÿ’ท round trip London to NYย 

Sat May 21, 2022 12:41 pm


Abefroman1969 wrote:

Concorde did not have a first class, it was only one class called Concorde class in two cabins 40 seats up front and 60 in the rear for the low low price of 12,000 ๐Ÿ’ตor 9610 ๐Ÿ’ท round trip Londo...

Ouch. I think I went broke just reading this comment ๐Ÿ’ฐย 

Sat May 21, 2022 12:42 pm


Meadow Snow wrote:

Ouch. I think I went broke just reading this comment ๐Ÿ’ฐย 

Me too. LOL Costs way more than a plush Llama. ๐Ÿ˜„

Sat May 21, 2022 12:48 pm


Meadow Snow wrote:

Ouch. I think I went broke just reading this comment ๐Ÿ’ฐย 

Llamacorn way more cost effective and longer lasting! Iโ€™m betting brings more happiness than 7 hours in a metal tube no matter how good the service and food are!ย 

Sat May 21, 2022 12:51 pm


Abefroman1969 wrote:

Llamacorn way more cost effective and longer lasting! Iโ€™m betting brings more happiness than 7 hours in a metal tube no matter how good the service and food are!ย 

LOL truth! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿฆ™๐Ÿฆ„

Sat May 21, 2022 12:51 pm


Meadow Snow wrote:

So am I, Iโ€™m in serious danger of buying him โ€ฆ I have far too many soft toys already though, I actually need to have - another - clear out. Maybe I can get a llama shaped body pillow? ๐Ÿง I do...

You havenโ€™t bought it yet? You have WAY more self control than I do and I would totes justify it by saying I looked at it for a few days before I bought it itโ€™s not an impulse buy! ๐Ÿคฃ

* Please, do not post contact information, personal information or advertising.
All times are GMT - 5 Hours