Logo for MeetAnOstoMate
Support | Friendship | Relationships
28,358 members
Next >

Advice From a Llama

This is the best website for people with an Ostomy. So much understanding.

I would say some pretty good advice. 💛💚❤️💙🧡💜

Even more importantly than all of that, IT’S A LLAMA! Llamas are cool 🦙 🦙 🦙 

MeetAnOstoMate - 28,358 members

Meadow Snow wrote:

Even more importantly than all of that, IT’S A LLAMA! Llamas are cool 🦙 🦙 🦙 

I agree! They are very cool! We have a place here called Llama-zing Adventures where you can walk on the beach with a llama. 🦙❤️🦙❤️🦙On my summer list of things to do. ❤️🦙❤️🦙

SallyK wrote:

I agree! They are very cool! We have a place here called Llama-zing Adventures where you can walk on the beach with a llama. 🦙❤️🦙❤️🦙On my summer list of things to do. ❤️🦙❤...

That sounds so cool, I’m insanely jealous now 😂 

Meadow Snow wrote:

That sounds so cool, I’m insanely jealous now 😂 

You are so welcome to jump across the pond and join me. 😀 Wouldn't it be cool if there was a superfast way to do that?

SallyK wrote:

You are so welcome to jump across the pond and join me. 😀 Wouldn't it be cool if there was a superfast way to do that?

Going back to Rae’s stoma-superpowers story, maybe one of us has a teleporting ability??

Also, only slightly related: the pop socket on the back of my phone is of a llamacorn 🦙 🦄 

Meadow Snow wrote:

Going back to Rae’s stoma-superpowers story, maybe one of us has a teleporting ability??

Also, only slightly related: the pop socket on the back of my phone is of a llamacorn 🦙 🦄 

LOL I love that! 🥰

SallyK wrote:

✈️ 

Meadow Snow wrote:

LOVE LOVE LOVE 😍😍😍

I want one! LOL

Last edited by SallyK on Sat May 21, 2022 9:03 am; edited 1 time in total

AlexT wrote:

✈️ 

LOL I meant faster than that! Beam me up Scotty!

SallyK wrote:

LOL I meant faster than that! Beam me up Scotty!

🚀 

Meadow Snow wrote:

🚀 

LOL perfect!

SallyK wrote:

LOVE LOVE LOVE 😍😍😍

I want one! LOL

I honestly can’t remember where I bought it (I know it was probably online, but beyond that I have no idea 🤷🏻‍♀️). I probably just typed llamacorn pop socket into Google and browsed what popped up. I bought a few of different patterns, and I’ve only just started using the llamacorn. 🦙 🦄 

Seems to me there used to be a super fast way with current technology, Air France and British airways flew supersonics…

Abefroman1969 wrote:

Seems to me there used to be a super fast way with current technology, Air France and British airways flew supersonics…

And before anyone starts in on me about price to fly the Concorde no one mentioned a budget! 

Abefroman1969 wrote:

And before anyone starts in on me about price to fly the Concorde no one mentioned a budget! 

Unlimited budget! LOL

SallyK wrote:

Unlimited budget! LOL

Can you imagine first class on Concorde? Coz I sure can’t! 😂 

Meadow Snow wrote:

Probably super comfy! Free cocktails and snacks. Hot towels maybe. 🤔

You can buy a llamacorn soft toy, isn’t this little guy just the cutest ever? 🥰🥰🥰🥰 🦙 🦄 

Meadow Snow wrote:

You can buy a llamacorn soft toy, isn’t this little guy just the cutest ever? 🥰🥰🥰🥰 🦙 🦄 

I'm in love!!! 😍 😍 😍 

SallyK wrote:

I'm in love!!! 😍 😍 😍 

So am I, I’m in serious danger of buying him … I have far too many soft toys already though, I actually need to have - another - clear out. Maybe I can get a llama shaped body pillow? 🧐 I do like cuddling a pillow when I go to sleep 😴 🦙 

Meadow Snow wrote:

So am I, I’m in serious danger of buying him … I have far too many soft toys already though, I actually need to have - another - clear out. Maybe I can get a llama shaped body pillow? 🧐 I do...

Now that sounds like a solid plan! 🥰🦙

Meadow Snow wrote:

I can imagine it, couldn’t afford it, but defo could imagine 

Concorde did not have a first class, it was only one class called Concorde class in two cabins 40 seats up front and 60 in the rear for the low low price of 12,000 💵or 9610 💷 round trip London to NY 

Abefroman1969 wrote:

Concorde did not have a first class, it was only one class called Concorde class in two cabins 40 seats up front and 60 in the rear for the low low price of 12,000 💵or 9610 💷 round trip Londo...

Ouch. I think I went broke just reading this comment 💰 

Meadow Snow wrote:

Me too. LOL Costs way more than a plush Llama. 😄

Meadow Snow wrote:

Llamacorn way more cost effective and longer lasting! I’m betting brings more happiness than 7 hours in a metal tube no matter how good the service and food are! 

Abefroman1969 wrote:

Llamacorn way more cost effective and longer lasting! I’m betting brings more happiness than 7 hours in a metal tube no matter how good the service and food are! 

LOL truth! 😍💖🦙🦄

Meadow Snow wrote:

So am I, I’m in serious danger of buying him … I have far too many soft toys already though, I actually need to have - another - clear out. Maybe I can get a llama shaped body pillow? 🧐 I do...

You haven’t bought it yet? You have WAY more self control than I do and I would totes justify it by saying I looked at it for a few days before I bought it it’s not an impulse buy! 🤣

* Please, do not post contact information, personal information or advertising.