Logo for MeetAnOstoMate
Support | Friendship | Relationships
26,891 members

Hey Sweet Darlin

Mon May 23, 2022 6:29 am
"This is the best website for people with an Ostomy, hands down. So much understanding. Everyone should join."

When the Rankin Family hits that "Hey Sweet Darlin" line it releases happiness in my brain.  I know you feel the same way too. 😄

Some awesome Maritime music for Monday morning. ❤️❤️❤️

Mon May 23, 2022 7:36 am

It says video not available darn it! 

MeetAnOstoMate - 26,891 members
Mon May 23, 2022 7:40 am


Abefroman1969 wrote:

It says video not available darn it! 

It's ok on my end. That's what happened to your last video too. 🤔

The Rankin Family - You Feel The Same Way Too.

Maybe I will try a different link.

Mon May 23, 2022 7:42 am


SallyK wrote:

It's ok on my end. That's what happened to your last video too. 🤔

The Rankin Family - You Feel The Same Way Too.

Maybe I will try a different link.

Works now! Thank you 

Mon May 23, 2022 7:45 am

Sally, 
We’ve spoken for months now on this site and I have to compliment you on being the only Canadian in the history of Canadia 😉 that hasn’t been pushing the Hip on the rest of the world! 🤣😂🤣😂
Well done sister, keep it up! 
Abe 

Mon May 23, 2022 7:46 am


Abefroman1969 wrote:

Works now! Thank you 

I'm picturing you dancing around your room at the cottage! 😍

Mon May 23, 2022 7:47 am


Abefroman1969 wrote:

Sally, 
We’ve spoken for months now on this site and I have to compliment you on being the only Canadian in the history of Canadia 😉 that hasn’t been pushing the Hip on the rest of the world...

Some might say that's tragic! LOL 😂

Mon May 23, 2022 7:53 am


SallyK wrote:

Some might say that's tragic! LOL 😂

I could hear the rimshot all the way from NB! 🤣🤣🥁

Mon May 23, 2022 7:54 am


Abefroman1969 wrote:

I could hear the rimshot all the way from NB! 🤣🤣🥁

LOL 😘

Mon May 23, 2022 7:57 am


SallyK wrote:

I'm picturing you dancing around your room at the cottage! 😍

My CNA just came in and danced for me while she sang happy birthday to me! 
The unit coordinator, the CNA’s, the Nurses, the housekeeping staff all treat me like a king. I’m so very lucky that if I have to be at the cottage I’m treated so well(or I get rid of them) I wish the doctors were half as good! 

Mon May 23, 2022 8:02 am


Abefroman1969 wrote:

My CNA just came in and danced for me while she sang happy birthday to me! 
The unit coordinator, the CNA’s, the Nurses, the housekeeping staff all treat me like a king. I’m so very lucky that ...

I'm so glad you are being treated well. 🥰 I'm going to eat more cake today in honor of your birthday! 🎂 (no whiskey... had that yesterday... lol)

Happy Birthday my friend! 🎂🥰🥂🌷🦙🥳💗

Mon May 23, 2022 8:05 am


SallyK wrote:

I'm so glad you are being treated well. 🥰 I'm going to eat more cake today in honor of your birthday! 🎂 (no whiskey... had that yesterday... lol)

Happy Birthday my friend! 🎂🥰🥂🌷...

My Ma and niece are visiting today, I’m going to have more palmiers, yesterdays version my sister brought were a sad imitation of the ones I’ve become addicted to, but the Italian sub my sisters brought with dunks coffee was out of this world. I’ve also dropped the whole caffeine avoidance business and I’m just fine and my hypotension has improved greatly! 
Thank you for the birthday wishes, when I get home I’m gonna have a nice goblet of red! 🍷🎂🐘👂



Last edited by Abefroman1969 on Mon May 23, 2022 8:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Mon May 23, 2022 8:07 am


Abefroman1969 wrote:

My Ma and niece are visiting today, I’m going to have more palmiers, yesterdays version my sister brought were a sad imitation of the ones I’ve become addicted to, but the Italian sub my sister...

Sounds wonderful! You are so very fortunate to have a loving family. 💗

Mon May 23, 2022 8:10 am


SallyK wrote:

Sounds wonderful! You are so very fortunate to have a loving family. 💗

Whole reason I moved here! 

Mon May 23, 2022 9:56 am


Abefroman1969 wrote:

My CNA just came in and danced for me while she sang happy birthday to me! 
The unit coordinator, the CNA’s, the Nurses, the housekeeping staff all treat me like a king. I’m so very lucky that ...

Mon May 23, 2022 1:26 pm


Justbreathe wrote:

😄💗

* Please, do not post contact information, personal information or advertising.
All times are GMT - 5 Hours