Music post

Replies
Views
SallyK

Abefroman1969

It says video not available darn it!

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,368 members. Get inside and you will see.

It's not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed.

Many come here for advice or to give advice 🗣, others have found good friends 🤗, and there are also those who have found love 💓. Most of all, people are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

SallyK
Reply to Abefroman1969

Abefroman1969
Reply to SallyK

Works now! Thank you

Abefroman1969

Sally,
We've spoken for months now on this site and I have to compliment you on being the only Canadian in the history of Canadia that hasn't been pushing the Hip on the rest of the world!
Well done sister, keep it up!
Abe

Words of Encouragement from Ostomy Advocates I Hollister
SallyK
Reply to Abefroman1969

I'm picturing you dancing around your room at the cottage!

SallyK
Reply to Abefroman1969

Some might say that's tragic! LOL

Abefroman1969
Reply to SallyK

I could hear the rimshot all the way from NB!

SallyK
Reply to Abefroman1969

LOL

Abefroman1969
Reply to SallyK

My CNA just came in and danced for me while she sang happy birthday to me!
The unit coordinator, the CNA's, the Nurses, the housekeeping staff all treat me like a king. I'm so very lucky that if I have to be at the cottage I'm treated so well(or I get rid of them) I wish the doctors were half as good!

SallyK
Reply to Abefroman1969

I'm so glad you are being treated well. I'm going to eat more cake today in honor of your birthday! (no whiskey... had that yesterday... lol)

Happy Birthday my friend!

Abefroman1969
Reply to SallyK

My Ma and niece are visiting today, I'm going to have more palmiers, yesterdays version my sister brought were a sad imitation of the ones I've become addicted to, but the Italian sub my sisters brought with dunks coffee was out of this world. I've also dropped the whole caffeine avoidance business and I'm just fine and my hypotension has improved greatly!
Thank you for the birthday wishes, when I get home I'm gonna have a nice goblet of red!

SallyK
Reply to Abefroman1969

Sounds wonderful! You are so very fortunate to have a loving family.

Abefroman1969
Reply to SallyK

Whole reason I moved here!

Justbreathe
Reply to Abefroman1969

width=