Logo for MeetAnOstoMate
Support | Friendship | Relationships
27,324 members

Who's with me?

Thu Jun 23, 2022 10:09 am
"This is the best website for people with an Ostomy, hands down. So much understanding. Everyone should join."

Who's with me? 😎🦄💫🥟

Thu Jun 23, 2022 10:45 am

Poland. 

MeetAnOstoMate - 27,324 members
Thu Jun 23, 2022 10:51 am


AlexT wrote:

Poland. 

Cool 😍 I want to see the Crooked Forest when I am there.

Thu Jun 23, 2022 11:47 am

Have fun. 

Thu Jun 23, 2022 3:51 pm

In the basement of the Catholic Church in Gary, Indiana….those devout Catholic Church Polish women would whip up the very Best pierogis in the whole world and sell them to the public every Friday night.  They were  stuffed with potato, cheese or mashed prunes - no meat of course -  it was on Friday ! ☺️

Thu Jun 23, 2022 3:55 pm


Justbreathe wrote:

In the basement of the Catholic Church in Gary, Indiana….those devout Catholic Church Polish women would whip up the very Best pierogis in the whole world and sell them to the public every Friday...

Sounds wonderful! I love pierogis. Had them for the first time in Toronto...I worked with a guy from Poland who cooked them for us. 



Last edited by SallyK on Fri Jun 24, 2022 5:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Thu Jun 23, 2022 7:02 pm

I not sure I've ever been in the same room as a  pierogi. But you gotta love the sign.

Thu Jun 23, 2022 8:03 pm


StPetie wrote:

I not sure I've ever been in the same room as a  pierogi. But you gotta love the sign.

Me either, never even heard of them before. Didn’t think I’d learn about them on an ostomy forum but what the hell. 😁

Fri Jun 24, 2022 5:41 am


StPetie wrote:

I not sure I've ever been in the same room as a  pierogi. But you gotta love the sign.

Something new to tickle  your taste buds. 😋 I like to boil them for approx 3-5 mins, then pan fry in butter until golden brown... serve with sauteed onions and sour cream. Yum! 

Fri Jun 24, 2022 5:42 am


AlexT wrote:

Me either, never even heard of them before. Didn’t think I’d learn about them on an ostomy forum but what the hell. 😁

If you pay attention you can learn lots on here. 😄

Fri Jun 24, 2022 5:43 am

Cleveland has great pierogi’s and Chicago does too! 

Fri Jun 24, 2022 7:41 am

Hi all just had some at my daughters bday party,  straight from a deli in Cleveland where my daughters boyfriend is from also had polish sausage from that same deli, with a couple of cold beers.  

Fri Jun 24, 2022 4:52 pm

I'm hungry now! There is a Polish deli in my neighborhood that makes awesome pierogies. I know what I'm having for dinner tonight :)

Fri Jun 24, 2022 5:19 pm


Casper9 wrote:

I'm hungry now! There is a Polish deli in my neighborhood that makes awesome pierogies. I know what I'm having for dinner tonight :)

Wish I was there to go with you Casper!

Mon Jul 04, 2022 8:24 am


AlexT wrote:

Poland. 

Oh well I'm out then...baahahaha 🤪😜

Mon Aug 08, 2022 6:52 pm


StPetie wrote:

I not sure I've ever been in the same room as a  pierogi. But you gotta love the sign.

I love those little fried cheesy mashed potato pies. 😍😍

* Please, do not post contact information, personal information or advertising.
All times are GMT - 5 Hours