Views
SallyK

Who's with me?

width=

AlexT

Poland.

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,315 members. Get inside and you will see.

It's not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed.

Many come here for advice or to give advice 🗣, others have found good friends 🤗, and there are also those who have found love 💓. Most of all, people are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

SallyK
Reply to AlexT

Cool I want to see the Crooked Forest when I am there.

width=

AlexT

Have fun.

Justbreathe

In the basement of the Catholic Church in Gary, Indiana....those devout Catholic Church Polish women would whip up the very Best pierogis in the whole world and sell them to the public every Friday night. They were ;stuffed with potato, cheese or mashed prunes - no meat of course - ;it was on Friday !

Getting Support in the Ostomy Community with LeeAnne Hayden | Hollister
SallyK
Reply to Justbreathe

Sounds wonderful! I love pierogis. Had them for the first time in Toronto...I worked with a guy from Poland who cooked them for us.

StPetie

I not sure I've ever been in the same room as apierogi. But you gotta love the sign.

AlexT
Reply to StPetie

Me either, never even heard of them before. Didn't think I'd learn about them on an ostomy forum but what the hell.

SallyK
Reply to StPetie

Something new to tickleyour taste buds. I like to boil them for approx 3-5 mins, then pan fry in butter until golden brown... serve with sauteed onions and sour cream. Yum!

SallyK
Reply to AlexT

If you pay attention you can learn lots on here.

Abefroman1969

Cleveland has great pierogi's and Chicago does too!

ron in mich

Hi all just had some at my daughters bday party,straight from a deli in Cleveland where my daughters boyfriend is from also had polish sausage from that same deli, with a couple of cold beers.

Casper9

I'm hungry now! There is a Polish deli in my neighborhood that makes awesome pierogies. I know what I'm having for dinner tonight :)

SallyK
Reply to Casper9

Wish I was there to go with you Casper!

southernsam
Reply to AlexT

Oh well I'm out then...baahahaha

Renfromtexas
Reply to StPetie

I love those little fried cheesy mashed potato pies.