Logo for MeetAnOstoMate
Support | Friendship | Relationships
27,324 members

Show me your pets

Fri Jul 01, 2022 6:01 pm
"This is the best website for people with an Ostomy, hands down. So much understanding. Everyone should join."

these are our girls Baby and Sissy both pure Saint Bernards both over 300lbs each lol

Fri Jul 01, 2022 6:10 pm


These are my favorite cats! ( actually missing 3 grandkids from the picture). I’m not a pet owner.



Last edited by Cplumber on Fri Jul 01, 2022 6:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
MeetAnOstoMate - 27,324 members
Fri Jul 01, 2022 6:26 pm

That’s like have cattle in your living room Mommabear. 😂 very cute though. 

Fri Jul 01, 2022 7:17 pm

We did this a while ago, and I felt left out, as I don't have my lovely girl anymore.  Here she is.  This shot is over ten years old now, but we still miss her!

Fri Jul 01, 2022 8:12 pm

Twinkee (kitty) & Ziggy (puppy) ❤️❤️

Fri Jul 01, 2022 8:39 pm

Cooper D Dog….

Fri Jul 01, 2022 9:38 pm

I think Miss Molly at 15lbs may get squashed on a play date with your girls but she'd still be eager to meet new friends!

Sat Jul 02, 2022 12:41 am

Lou Lou luv displeased

Sat Jul 02, 2022 12:44 am

Corka luv what do you mean there’s no snacks?

Sat Jul 02, 2022 12:49 am

Yo-yo luv I don’t do listening

Axl
Sat Jul 02, 2022 2:50 am

Hi momma

Search "show me your pets" from may 19 2022

Sat Jul 02, 2022 8:16 am


~jo~ wrote:

I think Miss Molly at 15lbs may get squashed on a play date with your girls but she'd still be eager to meet new friends!

 

Jo what a cutie

Sat Jul 02, 2022 8:16 am


Stomadog wrote:

Stoma you have beautiful fur babies ty for showing love it

Sat Jul 02, 2022 9:11 am

Sat Jul 02, 2022 9:16 am


Maried wrote:

Rosie and Max  in their day bed...I adopted them last year after my previous dog sweet Maya passed away at 14. 

Their previous owner had a heart attack and had to go into a nursing home...but he wanted them to stay together. 

Sat Jul 02, 2022 9:47 am


Maried wrote:

Rosie and Max  in their day bed...I adopted them last year after my previous dog sweet Maya passed away at 14. 

Their previous owner had a heart attack and had to go into a nursing home...but he...

don't see the pic but you gave an amazing heart....lucky fur babies 💙 

Sat Jul 02, 2022 9:53 am


Cplumber wrote:


These are my favorite cats! ( actually missing 3 grandkids from the picture). I’m not a pet owner.

awesome looking cats ty for sharing

Sat Jul 02, 2022 9:54 am


AlexT wrote:

That’s like have cattle in your living room Mommabear. 😂 very cute though. 

true that they eat as much as a herd as well 🤣 

Sat Jul 02, 2022 9:55 am


Maried wrote:

awww there's the cuties....very lucky fur babies and human mom love it ty sharing

Sat Jul 02, 2022 9:56 am


AlexT wrote:

Cooper D Dog….

omg adorable....smuchy face yesssss....

Sat Jul 02, 2022 9:57 am


delgrl525 wrote:

We did this a while ago, and I felt left out, as I don't have my lovely girl anymore.  Here she is.  This shot is over ten years old now, but we still miss her!

what a gorgeous shepherd you have...that's my next breed....love it...they are never gone always in our hearts....we still miss our old guy Tiny a brindle bull mastiff 😔

Sat Jul 02, 2022 10:00 am


SallyK wrote:

Twinkee (kitty) & Ziggy (puppy) ❤️❤️

omg Sally love them Scottish terriers yes? thank you for sharing.... just about missed the little feline roamer 😉 

Sat Jul 02, 2022 10:21 am


Homie With A Stomie NS wrote:

omg Sally love them Scottish terriers yes? thank you for sharing.... just about missed the little feline roamer 😉 

Hi Mommabear, she is a Cairn Terrier... like Toto. LOL

Sat Jul 02, 2022 10:57 am

Little Miss Muffet - no longer with us but still in our hearts ♥️

Sat Jul 02, 2022 12:10 pm


Justbreathe wrote:

Little Miss Muffet - no longer with us but still in our hearts ♥️

🥰

Sat Jul 02, 2022 12:14 pm

What a couple of huge cuties!  But, I'm glad I don't have your dog food bill!!

Sat Jul 02, 2022 2:57 pm


delgrl525 wrote:

What a couple of huge cuties!  But, I'm glad I don't have your dog food bill!!

lol...good thing they like leftovers it helps lol

Sat Jul 02, 2022 2:58 pm


Justbreathe wrote:

Little Miss Muffet - no longer with us but still in our hearts ♥️

omg what a cutie patootie and patriotic to...💕 forever in your heart so still here 😘

Sat Jul 02, 2022 5:44 pm

Sun Jul 03, 2022 8:04 am


mild_mannered_super_hero wrote:

what a beautiful fur baby....thank you for sharing....woof woof 

* Please, do not post contact information, personal information or advertising.
All times are GMT - 5 Hours