Homie With A Stomie NS

Can you get it.... there is a boo boo https://youtu.be/G7UzqIIkGAs

Have a great Saturday everyone

Tracy

xnine

I love all my chickens

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,370 members. Get inside and you will see.

It's not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed.

Many come here for advice or to give advice 🗣, others have found good friends 🤗, and there are also those who have found love 💓. Most of all, people are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

AlexT

The only issue I see is it's Golden Corral.

Homie With A Stomie NS
Reply to xnine

nope let me know when ya want the answer lol

Homie With A Stomie NS
Reply to AlexT

nope let me know when ya want the answer lol

Living with Your Ostomy | Hollister
Abefroman1969

The cannibalism bit?

Homie With A Stomie NS
Reply to Abefroman1969

no silly good guess though

ron in mich

The girl was eating shrimp.

Homie With A Stomie NS
Reply to ron in mich

nope lol....not the boo boo I caught

xnine

I do not see it. Time for the reveal.

w30bob

In the beginning of the commercial there's a gray haired lady sitting behind the dad........and a few seconds later during the fist bump that lady turned into a dark haired guy.

;O)

Homie With A Stomie NS
Reply to w30bob

maybe so but not the boo boo I noticed

Homie With A Stomie NS
Reply to xnine

w30bob

What's funny is that if you Google that commercial you'll see that there's a whole slew of idiots outraged by it. Everything from child abuse to mental anguish is claimed, for what is a simple harmless commercial. The outrage is exactly what's wrong with this world. Too many mental idiots with time on their hands and a computer.

So Homie........you ever going to tell us what Boo-Boo you noticed?We're not going to live forever, ya know.

;O)

AlexT

I think Homie with a Stomie is F___ing with us and there's nothing wrong. She's sitting back laughing at our dumbasses for guessing at something that's not even there. It's probably payback since she can't see a cat in a picture.

w30bob
Reply to AlexT

LMAO!!!Gauntlet thrown!

;O)

Homie With A Stomie NS
Reply to w30bob

Bob serves him right That's what ya get for those pictures you put up with 20 sec times Alex T...but there is an error your pissed cause ya can't see it...

Booya

Tracy

Homie With A Stomie NS
Reply to AlexT

That's what ya get for those pictures you put up with 20 sec times Alex T...but there is an error your pissed cause ya can't see it...

Booya

Homie With A Stomie NS

okie okie heres the answer at start both kids are wearing short sleeves towards the end of ad you see ads and you see long sleeve checkered shirt cuff...unless the kids sleeves grew back they used different arms and hands

Don't shoot the messenger it is a boo boo.... Now ya live long enough for the answer and smacked ur foreheads so have a amazing day...... and it's official Alex T missed it!!!!

Booya

Tracy....

AlexT

‍ I admit I missed it. However, I'll sleep much better tonight having that stress lifted, thank you.

Homie With A Stomie NS
Reply to AlexT

woot woo did ya rewatch to see it ..sleep well my friend

w30bob
Reply to Homie With A Stomie NS

Hmmm........I'm not seeing what you're saying. I don't see any long sleeve cuffs. The mom's cuffs are shown, but she's wearing long sleeves, as we see in the beginning. So whatchu talking about Willis?

;O)

Homie With A Stomie NS
Reply to w30bob

at the end of the ad the right arm its quick

w30bob

Sorry Homie........we must be watching two different videos. At the end it's just a 2 sets of hands over their plate holding chicken......no sleeves to be seen. Before that when they're still sitting at the table you see sleeves on the right, which is mom.....who was wearing them in the beginning. So not seeing it. Give me the exact time index and I'll recheck.

Thanks Hawkeye!

;O)

PSI'm liking Alex's puzzles better. Put down the knife..................

Homie With A Stomie NS
Reply to w30bob

Watch full screen (more noticeable on tv ad) trying to get count watch the arms after the shot of the small hand holding the green bean you see the cuff and definitely a kids hand

w30bob

Homey......you're hitting the sauce again. After the kids hands holding the green bean (at 8 seconds in) it switches to the Mom's plate, and she IS wearing long sleeves, as you can see in the beginning. Those aren't a kids hands....they're Mom's. So it's legit. Maybe with COVID and all that you missed an eye exam or something. As bad as you want to get Alex back..........the score is still Alex 1.....Homey 0. But we know you'll get him eventually. We're standing by.

Luv ya!

;O)

Abefroman1969

I just saw this on TV, there is no checked long sleeve visible, the only long sleeves I see are on Mom, the wedding ring gives it away. The third child's shirt is a difficult pattern to discern but it's not shown long enough for anything other than multicolored. She also appears to be like Chuck on Happy Days, completely forgotten.
The only long sleeves shown are Mom's, the color of the shirt, and again the wedding ring. They only show 4 entrees yet 5 people have plates of food, that's the only "mistake" I could discern.

I've spent WAY too much time on this and as much as these puzzles infuriate me, because it has to be explained to me. I don't see a "win" here for Tracey, sorry Homie, Alex still leads.

I watched at least a dozen times on slow mo, it's just not there. &zwj