Logo for MeetAnOstoMate
Support | Friendship | Relationships
28,358 members
Next >

What's wrong with this commerical

This is the best website for people with an Ostomy. So much understanding.

Can you get it.... there is a boo boo 😉 https://youtu.be/G7UzqIIkGAs

Have a great Saturday everyone

Tracy

I love all my chickens

MeetAnOstoMate - 28,358 members

The only issue I see is it’s Golden Corral. 🤮

xnine wrote:

I love all my chickens

nope let me know when ya want the answer lol

AlexT wrote:

The only issue I see is it’s Golden Corral. 🤮

nope let me know when ya want the answer lol

The cannibalism bit?

Abefroman1969 wrote:

The cannibalism bit?

no silly good guess though 😆 😂 

The girl was eating shrimp.

ron in mich wrote:

The girl was eating shrimp.

nope lol....not the boo boo I caught 

I do not see it. Time for the reveal.

In the beginning of the commercial there's a gray haired lady sitting behind the dad........and a few seconds later during the fist bump that lady turned into a dark haired guy.  

;O)

w30bob wrote:

In the beginning of the commercial there's a gray haired lady sitting behind the dad........and a few seconds later during the fist bump that lady turned into a dark haired guy.  

;O)

maybe so but not the boo boo I noticed 😉 

xnine wrote:

I do not see it. Time for the reveal.

😉 😜 

What's funny is that if you Google that commercial you'll see that there's a whole slew of idiots outraged by it.  Everything from child abuse to mental anguish is claimed, for what is a simple harmless commercial. The outrage is exactly what's wrong with this world.  Too many mental idiots with time on their hands and a computer.  

So Homie........you ever going to tell us what Boo-Boo you noticed?  We're not going to live forever, ya know.

;O)

I think Homie with a Stomie is F___ing with us and there’s nothing wrong. She’s sitting back laughing at our dumbasses for guessing at something that’s not even there.  😁 It’s probably payback since she can’t see a cat in a picture. 😮😂

AlexT wrote:

I think Homie with a Stomie is F___ing with us and there’s nothing wrong. She’s sitting back laughing at our dumbasses for guessing at something that’s not even there.  😁 It’s probably ...

LMAO!!!  Gauntlet thrown!

;O)

w30bob wrote:

LMAO!!!  Gauntlet thrown!

;O)

Bob serves him right 🤣 🤣  That's what ya get for those pictures you put up with 20 sec times Alex T...but there is an error your pissed cause ya can't see it... 🤣 🤣 

Booya

Tracy

AlexT wrote:

I think Homie with a Stomie is F___ing with us and there’s nothing wrong. She’s sitting back laughing at our dumbasses for guessing at something that’s not even there.  😁 It’s probably ...

🤣 🤣  That's what ya get for those pictures you put up with 20 sec times Alex T...but there is an error your pissed cause ya can't see it... 🤣 🤣 

Booya

okie okie heres the answer at start both kids are wearing short sleeves towards the end of ad you see ads and you see long sleeve checkered shirt cuff...unless the kids sleeves grew back they used different arms and hands

Don't shoot the messenger it is a boo boo.... Now ya live long enough for the answer and smacked ur foreheads so have a amazing day...... and it's official Alex T missed it!!!!

Booya

Tracy....

🤦‍♂️ I admit I missed it. However, I’ll sleep much better tonight having that stress lifted, thank you. 

AlexT wrote:

🤦‍♂️ I admit I missed it. However, I’ll sleep much better tonight having that stress lifted, thank you. 

woot woo did ya rewatch to see it 😆 🤣....sleep well my friend

Homie With A Stomie NS wrote:

okie okie heres the answer at start both kids are wearing short sleeves towards the end of ad you see ads and you see long sleeve checkered shirt cuff...unless the kids sleeves grew back they used ...

Hmmm........I'm not seeing what you're saying.  I don't see any long sleeve cuffs.  The mom's cuffs are shown, but she's wearing long sleeves, as we see in the beginning. So whatchu talking about Willis?

;O)

w30bob wrote:

Hmmm........I'm not seeing what you're saying.  I don't see any long sleeve cuffs.  The mom's cuffs are shown, but she's wearing long sleeves, as we see in the beginning. So whatchu talking about...

at the end of the ad the right arm its quick

Sorry Homie........we must be watching two different videos.  At the end it's just a 2 sets of hands over their plate holding chicken......no sleeves to be seen.  Before that when they're still sitting at the table you see sleeves on the right, which is mom.....who was wearing them in the beginning.  So not seeing it.  Give me the exact time index and I'll recheck.  

Thanks Hawkeye!

;O)

PS  I'm liking Alex's puzzles better.  Put down the knife..................

w30bob wrote:

Sorry Homie........we must be watching two different videos.  At the end it's just a 2 sets of hands over their plate holding chicken......no sleeves to be seen.  Before that when they're still s...

Watch full screen (more noticeable on tv ad) trying to get count watch the arms after the shot of the small hand holding the green bean you see the cuff and definitely a kids hand 

Homey......you're hitting the sauce again.  After the kids hands holding the green bean (at 8 seconds in) it switches to the Mom's plate, and she IS wearing long sleeves, as you can see in the beginning.   Those aren't a kids hands....they're Mom's.  So it's legit.  Maybe with COVID and all that you missed an eye exam or something.   As bad as you want to get Alex back..........the score is still Alex 1.....Homey 0.  But we know you'll get him eventually.  We're standing by.

Luv ya!

;O)

I just saw this on TV, there is no checked long sleeve visible, the only long sleeves I see are on Mom, the wedding ring gives it away. The third child’s shirt it difficult pattern to discern but it’s not shown long enough for anything other than multicolored. She also appears to be like Chuck on Happy Days, completely forgotten. 
The only long sleeves shown are Mom’s the color of the shirt and again the wedding ring. They only show 4 entrees yet 5 people have plates of food that’s the only “mistake” I could discern.

I’ve spent WAY too much time on this and as much as these puzzles infuriate me, because it has to be explained to me. I don’t see a “win” here for Tracey sorry Homie, Alex still leads. 

I watched at least a dozen times on slow mo it’s just not there. 🧑🏻‍🦯

* Please, do not post contact information, personal information or advertising.