Logo for MeetAnOstoMate
Support | Friendship | Relationships
28,292 members
Next >

Ostomy Memories of Animal Sex

This is the best website for people with an Ostomy. So much understanding.

DO OWLS HAVE EROGENOUS ZONES?  Yesterday morning on my walk -- it was 5:30 AM and still dark -- I heard two owls in a tree just squawking away in what sounded like an owl’s version of sexual pleasure.  Perhaps this is a topic to which you have given little thought.  Animals, obviously, have sex.  Lack of sex is not a reason that some species go extinct although, I admit, for some creatures, sex has certain dire risks.  A black widow's male mate must fear the fatal ingratitude of the female.  Male honeybees lose their penises within the female while mating, then fly off to die.  The male antechinus, a tiny mouselike marsupial of Australia, copulates with females for up to twelve hours straight, then, exhausted, drops dead.  Other animals, however, have distinct advantages.  Alligators, I’ve read, have permanently erect penises.  Barnacles, which are hermaphroditic, have the largest penises, relative to their size, of any creatures on earth, as much as eight times larger than their bodies.  No wonder they stay put their whole lives.  In any event, with respect to the owls, their orgiastic howling didn’t last too long.  I hoped that my presence hadn’t disturbed their romantic morning.  Maybe, to the selfish male, it was just a quickie before he flew off in search of rodents.

I will say it again Henry, you certainly cover a wide range of topics. You really have a had a very big week.😄 Who said you were old?
MeetAnOstoMate - 28,292 members

Ok Henry...I must say your hilarious 😂. AND if your hypothesis is correct I'll be going extinct soon ! Ohhhh NO!!! I truly needed a laugh before going into surgery in the next hour. THANKS! 😊 

Rose Bud 🌹 wrote:

Ok Henry...I must say your hilarious 😂. AND if your hypothesis is correct I'll be going extinct soon ! Ohhhh NO!!! I truly needed a laugh before going into surgery in the next hour. THANKS! 😊 

Best wishes to you, Rose Bud.

Rose Bud 🌹 wrote:

I hope all went as expected and that you're beginning to heal, Rose Bud!🌈

Henry, I have to say that when I first read the heading of your post, I assumed it referred to ostomates. I got a little wistful🤣.....

But referring to what your post is really about, I do love feeling a connection to nature during those dusk/dawn times. I HAD given little thought to what was going on out there!

Hi Henry for the past couple years a pair of morning doves have been hanging around my yard and in the evenings their cooing back and forth always struck me as them singing love songs back and forth, in the winter when they come to the feeders they huddle together for warmth.

ron in mich wrote:

Hi Henry for the past couple years a pair of morning doves have been hanging around my yard and in the evenings their cooing back and forth always struck me as them singing love songs back and fort...

Mourning doves must be all over.  We had 'em in Utah and now in Fla.  In fact, one landed atop my bird feeder a few days ago, but couldn't figure out how to get down to the spot where it could stand to get to the seed.  I guess it was just too big.

Rose Bud 🌹 wrote:

I hope it all goes well Rose Bud 🌹. Hope it all goes well and you heal up quick, we all know I spend way too much time in the hospital myself and whatever good karma I have left I’m sending your way!

🏥Abe

Someone mentioned sex? My favorite topic, wait for me.

Just for you Alex IK how you LOVE   ur polka-dot bikini 👙 😍 ❤️‍🔥🤣😘

Abefroman1969 wrote:

I hope it all goes well Rose Bud 🌹. Hope it all goes well and you heal up quick, we all know I spend way too much time in the hospital myself and whatever good karma I have left I’m sending yo...

AWE Thanks Paul...this time everything went well.Very little pain and was able to walk once it was done! NOW just waiting for the green light for my stents to be placed and hopefully not too much longer the darn JP drain will be gone soon after!!!Thanks for Love ❤️  😘 

HenryM wrote:

Best wishes to you, Rose Bud.

Thank you! EVERYTHING went way better than expected this time! Very little pain and was able to walk after this time. 🫂 

eefyjig wrote:

I hope all went as expected and that you're beginning to heal, Rose Bud!🌈

Thanks !  IT went way better than expected this time. Just waiting for the green light for the next procedure...hopefully after that I can  get this JP drain out and hopefully some of my abdominal pain will go away.Thanks for the ❤️ 😍 

Rose Bud 🌹 wrote:

Just for you Alex IK how you LOVE   ur polka-dot bikini 👙 😍 ❤️‍🔥🤣😘

Nothing better than a little tail in polka dots.  😮😍 

Rose Bud 🌹 wrote:

Sending loads of love and positive vibes your way. ❤️❤️❤️

SallyK wrote:

Sending loads of love and positive vibes your way. ❤️❤️❤️

Thanks😘

AlexT wrote:

Nothing better than a little tail in polka dots.  😮😍 

🤣 u need a 🥶🛀

Rose Bud 🌹 wrote:

🤣 u need a 🥶🛀

Or someone that likes to wear polka dots. 👀🤭 With my luck, the cold shower is more likely though.  😩

* Please, do not post contact information, personal information or advertising.