Logo for MeetAnOstoMate
Support | Friendship | Relationships
28,358 members
Next >

If you have a wiener dog…..

This is the best website for people with an Ostomy. So much understanding.

Halloween is coming up and if you’re trying to figure out what you’re wiener dog will be……

What in god's name is that 🤣 XX 

MeetAnOstoMate - 28,358 members

AlexT wrote:

Looks more like a aubergine 🍆 I thought 🤔 eggs were brown and chicken 🐔 layed them. Xx

You foreigners are weird. 😂 chickens lay white eggs here in the USA(🤫 I know they come brown too but I’m trying to prove a point here). 🧐 

AlexT wrote:

You foreigners are weird. 😂 chickens lay white eggs here in the USA(🤫 I know they come brown too but I’m trying to prove a point here). 🧐 

Must be shit food we give them that makes them brown lol 😂. Unless of course his mummy had a one night stand with a hare lol 🤣🤣🤣 omg 😱 xx

AlexT wrote:

Thats bleeding black lol 😂 XX 

An eggplant??!!  Dressing dogs up in costumes is animal abuse.  You can't convince them that it's all in fun like we do with our children.  "Oh Fido, you look so cute as an eggplant.  Now go out and beg for candy corn."  

You can name it Gene or Jean after Aubergine. Dog owners are saved the problem of naming their dogs if they get them from known breeders. I once got a dog named Assie vom Furstenkrone, the first name derived in Scotland from Oswald and having its origin in the Viking invaders. The Assie family later migrated to Ireland, perhaps Mayoman can tell us if that name exists in Ireland, it does in France.

What do you get if you take out the meat of a hot dog ? 
A Hollow Weenie  ..Happy Halloween  !!!! 

You all sound like you've been sniffing the ostomy powder again!  First, it's spelled WEINER, as in Weinerwurst....which is where the name comes from.......not WIENER.  Second, EVERYONE knows there's only ONE costume for weiner dogs.........if you're so inclined to embarrass your best friend on Halloween.  I almost feel like I have to say.........DUH? 

Oh, the second pic is for all our Mexican ostomates, who may have a different take on things! Now put the cap back on the ostomy powder.........and put it back with your ostomy supplies.........and we'll just pretend your new "habit" doesn't exist.  I mean Sheeeesh!

;O)

Caz67 wrote:

Looks more like a aubergine 🍆 I thought 🤔 eggs were brown and chicken 🐔 layed them. Xx

Aubergine is the French word for 🍆.  Eggplant 🍆 🤣 

Renfromtexas wrote:

Aubergine is the French word for 🍆.  Eggplant 🍆 🤣 

Caz is more sophisticated than us yanks, using those cool French words. 

AlexT wrote:

Caz is more sophisticated than us yanks, using those cool French words. 

I lived in France for 6 years so I was sorta forced to learn some French.  Came back home to Texas in 2015. I miss it tremendously sometimes.  

Renfromtexas wrote:

I lived in France for 6 years so I was sorta forced to learn some French.  Came back home to Texas in 2015. I miss it tremendously sometimes.  

You miss eggplant?  YUK!

;O)

w30bob wrote:

You miss eggplant?  YUK!

;O)

Hell no!!! Silly  I agree  that purple veggie sucks.. haha 😄 🤣 😂 😆 

AlexT wrote:

Funny how no-one picked up on the eggplant emoji reference, although as you call them weiner dogs and we call them sausage dogs, I get it! 🍆 🤭

I once had one. Her name was Susie cha cha cha 😆😆😆

Renfromtexas wrote:

I once had one. Her name was Susie cha cha cha 😆😆😆

You named your sausage?  You folks in Texas are weird.  

;O)

w30bob wrote:

You named your sausage?  You folks in Texas are weird.  

;O)

😂 I bet her husband cringes every time she lets his nick name slip out in public . 😮😁🤭

AlexT wrote:

😂 I bet her husband cringes every time she lets his nick name slip out in public . 😮😁🤭

Wait... what?

The reason why an aubergine is called an eggplant in the US is that when it was first introduced into the new territories its colour was white like eggs. Just one of the many differences in food names between the new and the old world. Is it a zucchini or a courgette? Whiskey or whisky? Cookie or biscuit? 'That's the way the cookie crumbles' sounds better than using the word biscuit in it. Those who don't care for aubergines are urged to try pasta al forno with sausage (banger?) aubergine and bechamel. Aubergines are good at soaking up flavour and a shift in opinion regarding that vegetable or fruit may occur.

bowsprit wrote:

The reason why an aubergine is called an eggplant in the US is that when it was first introduced into the new territories its colour was white like eggs. Just one of the many differences in food na...

I'll pass on anything with aubergine 🍆 or egg plant what ever you call it still bloody awful xx

Renfromtexas wrote:

Wait... what?

It was in reference to Bob’s post about naming your sausage. I just figured your sausage would be your husband. 🤷‍♂️😁 You can ignore it, I’m used to it. 😬

AlexT wrote:

It was in reference to Bob’s post about naming your sausage. I just figured your sausage would be your husband. 🤷‍♂️😁 You can ignore it, I’m used to it. 😬

Wait....what? So now she ignores her husband's sausage??  I think this one is getting too personal for me.  Next we'll be talking about Dunderbeck and his sausage meat machine!!

Woooo-Hooooo!

;O)

J🙂 wrote:

Funny how no-one picked up on the eggplant emoji reference, although as you call them weiner dogs and we call them sausage dogs, I get it! 🍆 🤭

I'm surprised that nobody remarked that the eggplant emoji has a sexual connotation. 
So I will.

Audrey Warren wrote:

I'm surprised that nobody remarked that the eggplant emoji has a sexual connotation. 
So I will.

😮 You ladies have your minds in the gutter. 🤭

* Please, do not post contact information, personal information or advertising.