Can you relate to any?
You know you're an ostomate when...
· Talking about diarrhea seems like a perfectly acceptable topic for conversation.
· Getting old food on your hands while doing the dishes grosses you out more than getting poop on your hands.
· Not having an ostomy pouch on your abdomen seems weird.
· Ostomy poop smells normal/okay and colon poop smells weird/bad.
· Someone tells a joke and your stoma "laughs" with you.
· Your purse is three times bigger to accommodate your emergency kit.
· Showering "fully" naked is exciting.
· The color, consistency, and detail of your poop interests you more than most other topics.
· Your new "butthole" has a name.
· You poop around company, during meetings, while you eat....
· Pooping does not require clothing removal.
· You worry stores might think you're shoplifting if they see the lump from a full bag.
· When you're playing Cards Against Humanity, you always get to go first (whoever pooped last goes first).
· You absent-mindedly feel your bag to see if it needs emptying, regardless of your surroundings.
· You categorize your friends as "rectal" and "non-rectal".