App

Replies
Views
Tatdude

Is there a app for this site ?

AlexT

I'm pretty computer stupid but why would you need an app for this site?

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,366 members. Get inside and you will see.

It's not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed.

Many come here for advice or to give advice 🗣, others have found good friends 🤗, and there are also those who have found love 💓. Most of all, people are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

Killshot_24523
Reply to AlexT

I was hoping app too. This site constantly logs me out when I try to respond to thread, changes paged or sometimes when I try to create a thread. I struggle with the website. But, I only use my phone so maybe it's an android issue.

AlexT
Reply to Killshot_24523

Nope. I get issues too, I have an iPhone.

Justbreathe

I don't know the answer but - - - I would think an app would attract looky-loos . I'd like to think that all those on this web-site have something in common and share things that only an ostomate (or former ostimate) can appreciate. Just my opinion...jb

Living with Your Ostomy | Hollister
Past Member

i'd love an app, but I don't think one exists.

IGGIE

Put your phone down and get a life. Use the computer and make it just for the ones that are genuine Ostomates, and not the bogle eyed phone watcher who look at their phone 24/7.

Please no app.

Axl

width=

Killshot_24523
Reply to IGGIE

Yeah, this should only be for 24/7 bogle eyed computer ostomates...

Morning glory

Yes.

AlexT
Reply to IGGIE

Guess I'll log off since I'm not a genuine ostomate. have a good one.

Killshot_24523
Reply to AlexT

I just installed the app. Checked. Still have a stoma.

Killshot_24523

Alex... install the app... so far it is way less buggy than the website.