Pickleball Enthusiasts Unite: Seeking Players in Pennsylvania

Replies
Views
dmo101

Anyone out there play pickleball?

I started in May 2022 and can't get enough. The weather in Pennsylvania has been pretty mild so far. Come on spring time!!!!!!!!

gentlejohn

I would accept, except for not regularly getting the ball over the net.

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate
AlexT

Never played. Used to play racquetball and handball all the time.

dmo101
Reply to gentlejohn

It is fun and everyone misses getting the ball over the net. Super nice group of people we play with. I highly suggest trying a game.

dmo101
Reply to AlexT

If you played racquetball and handball, you have the basics down. I played tennis. This game is a lot less running around a court for me. I am sure there is a local spot to have a game or 2. Once you try, you will be hooked!!!!

Living with Your Ostomy | Hollister
Killshot_24523

I've played racquetball for over 30 years. I plan to start up again in a couple of months. I have friends that play pickleball. I may give it a try, but damn, it looks so slow.

dmo101
Reply to Killshot_24523

Speed depends on age and skill level of the players. The young whipper snappers can produce a very fast game...while the "seniors" are at a slow steady pace.

aratgym77

That's great to hear that you started playing pickleball and can't get enough of it! It's an addictive sport that's easy to pick up and provides hours of fun and exercise. I'm glad to hear that the weather in Pennsylvania has been mild, and I'm sure you're eagerly awaiting the arrival of springtime to get back on the court.

Pickleball is a great way to stay active, socialize with friends, and meet new people. It's no surprise that it's quickly becoming one of the most popular sports in the country. Keep up the good work and continue enjoying the game!

Roz
Reply to aratgym77

What is pickleball... never heard of it. Is it a canadian and american game ?

🤔 

Roz

dmo101
Reply to Roz

Invented on the west coat of USA.

Google or search youtube for pickleball.  Its like tennis but not as large