Sunday morning music

Replies
Views
Cplumber

https://youtu.be/k7Pk5YMkEcg

Past Member

Vale Burt Bacharach, thank you for the music.

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,357 members. Get inside and you will see.

It's not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed.

Many come here for advice or to give advice 🗣, others have found good friends 🤗, and there are also those who have found love 💓. Most of all, people are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

SallyK

Good morning!

Mr.Heart2Win

I just got tuned into this documentary a buddy told me about, had the best time listening to music while watching it, listened to Joni Mitchell, Bob Dylan, Crosby Still Nash and Young, my favorite band together with Emerson Lake Palmer. The documentary is Laurel Canyon, tons of fun on a Sunday morning listening to Crosby again, been a while.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bw9gLjEGJrw

Mr.Heart2Win

How to Manage Emotions with LeeAnne Hayden | Hollister
SallyK
Reply to Mr.Heart2Win

That sure brings back a lot of memories.

Mr.Heart2Win
Reply to SallyK

In 1984 I was a very young successful corporate manager, baby for being such a young GM, they youngest ever, and my girlfriend was finishing a Masters in International Finance at NYU. My ex CEO loved me and my work and asked me to come to SF to run a new restaurant corporation he was running, and a friend ex GM for a restaurant we ran on the DC waterfront, dreamy job, dreamy time, he opened a new deli which later became a much bigger business in SF, also asked me to come help, genius guy. We got on my new Nissan small truck and took off with a small trailer behind us. I played the Southern Cross driving to SF, all Crosby Still Nash and Young the whole trip. It was a time full of promise and SF was at its peak, affordable then believe it or not. We watched Dirty Dancing at the Castro district which was still pretty crazy still then. Rented an apartment at Pacifica with my girlfriend and had the best spiritual experience to that point, talk about memories!!

Ycitygrl3842

I'm from Texas so here's a little country. This guy is good! He was om Americas Got Talent and plays Elvis in Sun Records on Paramount+.

SallyK
Reply to Ycitygrl3842

Wow, he is really good!

Past Member
Reply to Ycitygrl3842

Damn, he is good!Thanks Ycitygrl, may not have heard of him otherwise, am definitely getting an Elvis vibe (very easy on the ears and eyes)!