Embracing Self-Love: A Valentine's Day Reminder

In this discussion
Replies
Views
Ritz

Happy Valentine's Day to everyone out there.
Love yourself and accept who you are and how you are, and love will be with you forever.
Open your mind and it will open your heart and find happiness.

Enjoy your special day...everyday.

Ritz

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,101 members. Get inside and you will see.

We're not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed in the forums.

It's a very special community, embracing all ages and backgrounds. People are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

eefyjig

Very true!

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate
Rose Bud 🌹

Everyone deserves love

Happy Valentine's

ron in mich

Happy Valentine's Day to all ostomates and loved ones.

Reiki06

Well said! X

Stories of Living Life to the Fullest from Ostomy Advocates I Hollister
SallyK

Happy Valentine's Day!

Rose Bud 🌹
Reply to SallyK

Mine used to

AlexT

Hope everyone enjoys the day.

AlexT

Since Cupid didn't have anyone knocking on my door this morning, I guess I gotta eat them all.......

Rose Bud 🌹

Ummm, what's your address, Alex? I'm hoping for the next train... lol

SallyK
Reply to AlexT

AlexT
Reply to SallyK

Oh, but you could...

SallyK
Reply to AlexT

I love it!

Past Member

Along with every other day of the year!

Wildflower 81
Reply to SallyK

My husband and my daughter are both crazy about Shark Week! Maybe they need to make a "holiday" of it and sell goodies, plushies, trinkets and the like at big retailers during this time so we can gift the "sharkies" in our lives.....

AlexT
Reply to Wildflower 81

Good idea, I dig Shark Week.

SallyK
Reply to Wildflower 81

My daughter's boyfriend is into all things sharks, so I'm always getting him shark stuff. LOL I even got my sister to crochet shark slippers for him and my daughter one Christmas.

Wildflower 81
Reply to SallyK

Those are super cute though neither of my sharkies are the slipper type, lol. It would be cool if I could at some point find a hammerhead plushie for my daughter, that's her favorite shark.

AlexT
Reply to Wildflower 81

Like this.....

AlexT
Reply to Wildflower 81

Or this.....

Wildflower 81

Maybe I'll put in a word with the Easter Bunny, think that's the next one coming up lol

sunburst

"You can search throughout the entire universe for someone who is more deserving of your love and affection than you are yourself, and that person is not to be found anywhere. You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection." - Buddha