Nurses Outfit

In this discussion
Replies
Views
vulcanBMk2

My lady partner helped nurse me through my urostomy recovery... Now it's my turn again. She is 10 years older than me, I am 63. She has had both hips replaced, disc removed from back, breast cancer. She has been out of the hospital for 2 days after a hysterectomy and other internal repairs. Not a very pleasant experience for a lady of her age... But with the aid of my trusty nurses uniform she should make a good recovery.

I have been on so many websites, looking up so many ailments... I now consider myself a fully qualified armchair surgeon.

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,086 members. Get inside and you will see.

We're not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed in the forums.

It's a very special community, embracing all ages and backgrounds. People are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

tarababy

Hi Vulcan, your partner is a lucky lady and she sounds like a real doll herself... With you by her side, I'm sure her recovery will be a fun one to say the least. Gotta love your attitude..... Tara

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate
vulcanBMk2

Do you think stilettos with seamed stockings will go okay with my nurses outfit....or will my wife think there is something strange going on????

tarababy

Um stockings and stilettos? She might get a bit sus on you for that.... One way out of it, try a blindfold, telling her she might not like the sight of needles or blood.... Hey, just trying to help here.. But gee, what a sight she is missing out on... LMAO..... You must let me know how this goes......