Sex

Replies
Views
hamada1234

I am suffering from erection problems after my ileostomy surgery. What can I do, please?

tarababy
Hi Hamada1234, sorry to hear about your problem, but if you can find an answer anywhere, it will be here. The guys on here are great to chat to and I'm sure it won't be long before you get some answers. My thoughts are, maybe if the surgery wasn't all that long ago, it could be just the healing that needs to get done. I know for myself, when sick or recovering, I sure as hell didn't even think of getting all sexy. Last thing I wanted then... Now is a very different story... so hang in there, okay, it might be just a small speed-hump (hiccup) in your new life's journey. Best of luck. Tara
Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,315 members. Get inside and you will see.

It's not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed.

Many come here for advice or to give advice 🗣, others have found good friends 🤗, and there are also those who have found love 💓. Most of all, people are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.