30 Years of Love and Resilience: Celebrating Our 30th Wedding Anniversary with a Stoma

In this discussion
Replies
Views
xnine

30 great years and 4 of those years with a stoma.

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,102 members. Get inside and you will see.

We're not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed in the forums.

It's a very special community, embracing all ages and backgrounds. People are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

Angelicamarie

xnine. Congratulations! Angelicamarie

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate
xnine

Thanks

Morning glory

Congratulations!

xnine

Thanks????

How to Manage Emotions with LeeAnne Hayden | Hollister
mild_mannered_super_hero

Congrats, quite an accomplishment!

xnine

Thanks. They talk about chances of staying together are 50/50. I am glad I am on the right side.

Past Member

You're a cute couple! Congratulations!

xnine

Thanks, I am a lucky man.

Bill
Congratulations. Never mind about the negative statistics, there are loads of people out there like yourselves who have had many years together and continue to enjoy being together. It's 51years for me & my wife and hopefully we will still have a few in the future. By the way, it's a fantastic photo - thanks for sharing.
Best wishes
Bill
xnine

Thanks so much, Bill.

Morning glory

Nine, sorry about the question marks. I must have meant exclamation marks. Great milestone.

xnine
I am not going to do thirty.
Mrs.A

Well done, to you both! I wish you many more! Congratulations!

xnine

Thanks

dls

Best wishes to the still happy and handsome couple. Oh, how I remember my happy, married life. I wish you 30 more years of health and happiness. God bless.

xnine

Thanks

Past Member

Congratulations!! Wishing you all the best!

xnine

Thanks, Asiam.

NewlifeVictoria

Hi, great pictures! Thanks for sharing. Try to enjoy the best you can. Sincerely, Victoria.

xnine

Thanks, Victoria.