Springtime Surprise: Chilly 1st Day in Ohio

In this discussion
Replies
Views
CrappyColon

The radio said it was spring at 5:24 pm here in Ohio. I dressed for spring but should've gone with a warmer coat. Balmy 47 degrees.

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,091 members. Get inside and you will see.

We're not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed in the forums.

It's a very special community, embracing all ages and backgrounds. People are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

w30bob

Hey Curlie!

Yeah, it's been wonderfully warm here until last night... so spring came in roaring like a lion. Supposed to get warmer every day this week... which would be nice. Happy spring to everyone!!

;O)

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate
CrappyColon
Reply to w30bob

Curlie is definitely an improvement over crappy.

Past Member

Happy equinox to all (in whatever hemisphere you call home)!

CrappyColon
Reply to Anonymous

Jo, if I made a trip to Australia, could I actually hold koalas? I'm talking about them letting me walk around with one as long as I wanted/the koala was comfortable, not just a picture op.

(I just had to explain to my husband why I was double-checking the spelling of koala. He was rolling his eyes at me, asking if I was inviting myself to visit someone. I make friends with everyone, so it doesn't faze him when I make new friends or come out of the dentist knowing all about their life.)

Getting Support in the Ostomy Community with LeeAnne Hayden | Hollister
Past Member
Reply to CrappyColon

Yes, that could be arranged. In a town not far from me, there are a couple that regularly take a stroll down the main street, always happy to meet and greet!

And this one a couple of weeks ago

CrappyColon
Reply to Anonymous

I'm in love with that koala.

I was saving my airline miles for our international adoption, but that was delayed thanks to "goodbye colon." I think koala therapy sounds really good right now.

HenryM
Reply to Anonymous

How cute!  He walks like a constipated cat.  

CrappyColon
Reply to HenryM

Making fun of the poor koala, he/she can't help it

SallyK

Happy spring!

Happy fall!

Daisy2023

Finally feels like spring today. Still have snow though, but I'm loving the warm temp!

CrappyColon
Reply to Daisy2023

When the sun is out, I feel like it makes everything better.

gentlejohn

Happiness is like a butterfly: the more you chase it, the more it will elude you,

but if you turn your attention to other things, it will come and sit softly on your shoulder.

Thoreau